Chat Ten facts about you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Surenu, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

You're not wrong, but for the sake of finding ten things I did have broken, let's count the nose as a bone for a second.

2. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

Mmmh, I don't have a lot going for me. I be scraping the barrel then
    1. I live in Sweden. I want to see rest of Europe
    2. I am anosmic. So eating is like doing chores. Sweet chocolate or salty crisps, like basic tastes, still are nice. Which is the general misconception people make
    3. Mentioned before that I draw. Would like to be an artist, bringer of various media. But I have yet to create anything truly my own. It's been fan work and doodles for years
    4. I pulled out a tooth. Dentist gave it to me in the end, I still have it around on a shelf. People are now weirded out by my shelf. I didn't really think this through
    5. Saw a ghost once. Myeah. Still don't really believe it though
    6. I can wink with my index toe independently
    7. I can't wink my eyebrows independently
    8. I've ran out
    9. I don't know. Y'know, like, just in general, what
    10. Bye

Pangaea and Surenu like this.
  3. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

If you've ran out, you can always talk about your family, friends and/or weird stuff you did in the past.

4. Coshiuz

Coshiuz Orbital Explorer

Oh hmmm, you're right, so
    8. I like my family a lot, but don't generally hang out with them. I don't really hang out with my friends lately either
    9. My favourite colour(s) are all of the odd super saturated inbetweeners, teal, turquoise, fuchsia, purple, magenta, amber
    10. Mom and dad aren't married, and being married is kind of rare in our circles

I would have shared something I've done, but I don't do anything

5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

In that case I've broken 2 bones. Because I broke my nose when I was a kid. Don't remember how but I do remember I was wearing a white shirt that very quickly got stained red.

Surenu likes this.
  6. mustard&socksandwich

mustard&socksandwich Void-Bound Voyager

1. Im 18 years old, born & raised in the good ol' bible-belt Carolinas!
    2. Im also somewhat vegetarian & only eat chicken. Though, I'm trying to just cut off from eating any land-creatures & just be pescetarian.
    3. Im a really chatty, friendly person, just like my mom. lol I love meeting new people & getting to know them.
    4. I wanted to be a stage-actor when I was a kid. I never had the grace or the pretty face for it tho, but I'm more than happy just writing stories and singing.
    5. One of my life goals is the visit Australia with my girlfriend, possibly live there one day if we ever have the means.
    6. I was a high-school dropout for a few years. But now, I got my GED, started attending college, & Im currently just trying my best to be an adult. :)
    7. I think one of my biggest fears is to feel useless. I strive to be helpful, & be a good friend to the people I care about.
    8. I have some hellish anxiety issues, so I like to meditate & listen to ASMR vids.
    9. I like growing plants, but I suck at keeping them healthy. Trying my best to get my little aloe plant to perk up right now. lol
    10. I love coffee! Im drinking a cup right this moment, about to go make more.

7. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Sharing is caring :3

8. Unikram

Christ that's a lot of blood for a kid's nosebleed.
    What were you doing to bleed like that?!

9. Unikram

I feel like writing more facts about me...
    1.I almost died as a kid. When I was 4-years old, my mum asked me to bring her something, and I ran towards her, tripped on the carpet and hit my head in the corner of a coffee table. I hit the very convenient spot between my eye and temple. If I slipped a little bit differently I'd be dead right now. Luckily there was no suturing or hospitals. Just recovery. And blood. Lots of it. My mum is a carpetophobic now. And she doesn't send me to bring her anything as much. But it probably wouldn't be as bad x)
    2. My pet bunny is the naughtiest thing ever. Whenever it's late at night he just stomps. So loud. It scares everyone in the house out of their chair or bed. He also throws food around. And digs.
    3. I have a niece. She is the cutest 1 and a half year old ever. My brother and his wife own a dog and a cat. The cat keeps eating snacks, so my niece runs around and shouts NO, NO KITTY! (by the way they live in a different household)
    4. My family is the weirdest. Ever. My mum n dad aren't married, my mum doesn't work, my dad is a marine, my brother is actually my half-brother because my mum had another husband but she divorced with him and took another person who is now my dad. Families, eh?
    5. I have 3 machines in me house (most of which my mum uses). We have a water purifier, a mechanical mixer and a coffee and foam making machine. I want some foamy coffee now...
    6. I LOVE coffee. Not, like, black coffee, but any coffee is my coffee. I love cappuccino coffee the most (especially coffee with dark chocolate).
    7. Just like I love coffee, I love dark chocolate. I am not a giant fan of, like, milk, white, hazelnut chocolate, but pure dark cooking chocolate. I love it :D
    8. Now that we are at the topic of food and beverages, I am not a fan of tea, peppers, mushrooms and onions. While I would drink and/or eat them, I won't choose 'em if I had to choose my food.
    9. I am a LEGO-holic. I love LEGOs. In my free time I am either on my computer or on my bed playing with LEGOs. I can't call it childish, because, I mean, IT'S LEGOS!!!!
    10. You could say I was a very lucky kid in a very unlucky neighbourhood. In my street, there are about 6 houses. While there are a bunch of people my age during summer, the street is usually empty. I was very smart as a kid, I could fluently speak English when I was 10, I was well aware of the financial problems in my family when I was 11, I was anything but stupid. I was like an adult stuck in a kid's body. Ok, not really. But I was very smart, except nobody is aware of it. But it's okay now, since people find me as an intelligent individual in school. It's not too bad.

Okay then. That's nice I guess x)

Pangaea likes this.
  10. Unikram

Hooray for recoveries!

Charlatan likes this.
  11. Unikram

Y'mean 20 facts? I wrote more before x)

Charlatan likes this.
  12. Unikram

Edit: My guinea pig just died.
    He died in peace. Just laid down and fell asleep.
    He is in a better place. R.I.P 2011-2016

13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My condolences. May he watch upon you from whereever he is now.

14. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

To tell you the truth, someone has taken this away from me.

Its a sad day to admit this :'c

Surenu likes this.
  15. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

1. Half of my family believe they're german, tho look nothing like germans, and will only drink the most swillish of beers to fit in with their idea of being german.
    2. I like painted turtles, there's one that lives near my shanty squat and I'm eager to see if it lays eggs this year.
    3. I buy only 70's and 80's cars. Modern cars mostly all look the same.
    4. I botched college and intend to never attend any kind of schooling for the rest of my life.
    5. I supposedly killed J.D. Salinger after painting a black & white portrait of him a day before he died. My peers attributed it to a death curse and held me responsible for it. They believe the painting is haunted. I don't really believe them.
    6. I was punished by authority figures at school for not being christian and my peers often labeled me a "satanist". Oddly enough, we have no concept of hell or the devil, among other things, in our native culture. My father said so himself.
    7. I get comments from white people in public about how thick my hair is. Sometimes about how I have light feet when I accidently scare them by becoming in their presence unnoticed. Sometimes am told I have a light finger or two and a lacking concept of personal property.
    8. I had a stalker for two years. He was writing me into his book and always commented on how pretty my hair was. Several years later a man pulled up to me in his rusty old truck asking about me, I'm not sure if it was the stalker or not. I've not heard anything since.
    9. I like smashing old tube monitors and playing with junk. Throwing lightbulbs on the floor makes a satisfying popping sound that apparently scares people.
    10. I don't know what game of throne is about, tho I hear it referenced a lot. I hear it's medival.

Pangaea, MilkCalf and Surenu like this.
  16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

1. I have the name MilkCalf because I'm a big fan of milk and drink a lot of it jut like a calf would. I love most dairy products but plain milk is the best.
    2. I am very introverted and shy. I tend to be very cautious and go by the 'slow and steady wins the race' rule, though I can sometimes be confident enough to be more chaotic or random.
    3. I am quite emotional. I used to get in trouble for (trying to) attacking my bullies before I got my rage under control. Treat me well and I will support and protect you, espesially if you call me a friend, but if you act like that 'Umadbro' ninga guy I will rise a shitstorm. I have been referred to as a crybaby/whiny bitch, and I don't exactly deny that.
    4. I'm self-centered and sometimes can't understand other people. It's easy to classify me as a loner, though I've recently made an effort to make friends.
    5. While I'm not exactly stress free and still live with my parents, I still like to think of myself as a free spirit. I hate orders, don't follow trends and don't much care about my gender.
    6. Sometimes, particularly IRL, I act all tough and pretend that nothing people say to me can hurt me. (You couldn't be more wrong.) It has damaged some of my relationswith people and have been called a douche.
    7. I have a little brother who I have always been very close with. He's no longer my trooper and I sometimes miss that, but realisticly; he's goin to places. He a really great singer, can rap and play both guitar and bass. He even has a keyboard that he is yet to learn to use. I might be too confident of him 'cause he's my brother but I genuinly think he will become famous.
    8. I love animals. When I was born, my parents already had two cats, a mother and a daughter. Plus all the other children that where sold. Well of course they died. I mean they where already adults when I was born. Then we got a dog to keep me company. She was mostly my responsibility and I'm kinda like a parent to her (a bit unresponsible parent that often sent their kid to their parents but still). Our mom is more of a cat person so we ended up buying a new cat. Having both a cat and dog is a dream come true for me, even though I'm a little jealous that the cat likes mom more than me.
    9. I am an atheist. and a realist. I believe this combo allows me to see this world quite clearly. Religions don't really suply proof and thus I don't believe in them.
    10. I'm a dreamer. If there's one place I'm at home at it's gotta be my own head. I often zone out and either think philosophically about morals, religions, etc. or create little stories in my head about fantasy, the supernatural, superpowers and the like.
    (Not done yet so screw the 10 part rule)
    11. GAMES! Those I like. I enjoy fantasy, supernatural and superpower games. A silent strike from behind, a well timed blow or just being plain immortal and using forces of nature. Those are the experienses I want. TV series', movies and literature are great too.
    12. I'm a bit of a jester at times as I love to crack a joke. Puns are my speciality.

Well that got a bit out of hand, but it was fun and therapeutic.

17. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

MilkCalf likes this.
  18. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

10 facts about me

1: I am -Redacted- years old
    2: I don't like revealing facts about myself
    3: I have thirteen immediately related cousins, and just part my family tree stretches around three walls of a medium sized building.
    4: 300-500 page books only last me two days.
    5: I like archery, a lot.
    6: MUSIC!!!
    7: I was born in Innisfail, a tiny town just below Cairns that's only feature is absolutely incredibly foliage and amazing mountains, and sugar cane. And rain, and heat, and humidity, and Mosquitos, hundreds of them. Flies, toads, bugs of all sizes, and cane, did I mention cane, more cane, and just a bit more cane, don't forget cane.
    8: I'm very lightly sadistic.
    9: When I was younger, I had such bad buck teeth that x-rays of my skull didn't look human.
    10: I have a mind for maths.

19. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Remind me not to celebrate the new year with you :D

MilkCalf likes this.
  20. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

(1) Stop repeating my life.
    (2) "Wouldn't be so secretive," although I do somewhat kind of understand a little of what this means, it would be nice if you could please grammar ((yes, that was intentional))

Surenu likes this.