Chat Ten facts about you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Surenu, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Unnecessary trivial facts eh? Fair enough. :proper:

1. I was born with the umbilical cord two turns around my neck.
    2. Much like Jirky-Kake I have an undying love for a specific creature, Goombas. (Those brown hostile mushrooms from Super Mario) I bought a Goomba cap about 6 years ago and it has never left my skull apart from when I get home and I'm a "events-that-requires-better-clothing"
    3. My family is EXTREMELY lucky, not that we win large amounts of cash or anything like that, but we've never really been the victims of anything to serious or deadly. Worst thing that has happened to me is probably when I tripped and got a deep cut in my head on a wooden box. And even that haven't affected me in any bad way except from a small scar on my forehead.
    4. I spend most of my time on video-games, but I am at best mediocre at all games I play.
    5. My left eye is shortsighted but my right eye works fine. A perfect reason for me to get a monocle.
    6. I am very familiarized with death, due to that we've had a large amount of cats throughout my life.
    7. I seem to lack the ability to hate anyone.
    8. I can't eat or drink anything when I wake up before 9am because my stomach system is all messed up at that time.
    9. I eat three meals a day, I usually get a snack or cookie each day on top of that and I move incredibly little, but my weight has been around 55kgs for the past 5 years now.
    10. I only get sick 1-2 times a year and I've got no allergies, so even though I don't exercise, live in a dirty enviroment, bad at taking care of my hygien and eat almost only meat and grain, I feel like I'm in a good shape.

Corraidhín, Pangaea and Surenu like this.
  2. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Lucky you. I'm shortsighted on both eyes and my eyesight gets progressively worse every year.

3. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

1. I am 16, I am 50% ambidextrous, I live in Croatia, my dad is a marine so he is rarely home, along with my dad I am the only left-handed person in my family and I wear glasses.
    2. I have a naughty pet rabbit that always throws his food around and a shy pet guinea pig that I can't call tidy. I had another guinea pig and a hamster but they died in February.
    3. I am very picky when food is the case. For example - when there is a risotto with peppers and meat, I just eat the rice and meat and leave a plate full of various vegetables I don't like.
    4. On the internet, I classify as a pirate. In Starbound my main char lives on an Avian airship, my favourite ship is the Santisíma Trinidad and my favourite ship class is the Frigate.
    5. Sometimes I have a need to press keys and repeat patterns, but every OCD test I took doesn't bother me.
    6. I love history. I am a gigantic history nerd. I will study for a history teacher when I am older :>
    7. My dad despises nazis. I once played with my friends when I was younger (around 9 or so) and he almost grounded me when I did the nazi greeting as a joke.
    8. I kinda hide the fact that I swear a shit-ton on the internet from me mum. She thinks I am an innocent boy c:
    9. I am obsessed with WW1-era guns and gun mechanics. I know a lot about them, and I'd probably know how to handle and load a pistol by hand if you gave me one.
    10. As a kid, I had minor scoliosis and I was kinda retarded as a child (no wonder I remember my childhood as if I was high). I learned to speak properly and pronounce č,ć,š,ž and đ when I was 6.

Pangaea and Surenu like this.
  4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I'm a history teacher in training, so if you have any questions you can PM me if you like!

Arra likes this.
  5. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know all of them specifically since I only use a few (the rest are family passed down 12 & 16 gauge shotguns that are about 50 years old) but I have one Mossberg 500 which is mine, an HK45, a .270 which I've had since I was 4, and a .308.

Surenu likes this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Damn so many teenagers. Makes me feel old even though I'm not. );

7. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Well...Why not..

1 My full name is -redacted-, I'm in Kentucky, USA and I'm 18.
    2 I am a fanatic over Dinosaurs.
    3 I am a blind..Blind person...If it is more than a foot away from my face, it's a blur without my glasses.
    4 I am not in the best of shape...But I'm not too bad off..
    5 I have Kyphosis, so my back kinda looks like it's taking the off ramp..but it's not too severe and it ain't stopped me yet!
    6 I am a hot rod and muscle car maniac!
    7 I would probably not survive without music.
    8 I'm a very VERY sappy person...
    9 Social skills are not my strong suit...
    10 I like to consider myself a redneck gentleman....More or less. I speak in pretty much what you'd expect in Kentucky, but my dad is from Ohio and people say I have an accent from him, I don't hear it, and I am not good telling people no..

((I AM NOT AN SCP I SWEAR!!))

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    MilkCalf, Surenu and Pangaea like this.
  8. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hey, you really shouldn't share your full name.

Surenu likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Eh...My parents always said I should socialize more....

1: I am a massive nerd for science and history....and mechas....and anime.....
    2: I had 15 teeth taken out the day after Christmas in 2015
    3: I love to write stories and poetry
    4: I have about 7 races I've created, along with three worlds, and 30+ characters
    5: I am horrendous at math
    6: I'm an all honors student...
    7: I live on a farm.
    8: I sell eggs as a business
    9: I skeet shoot
    10: And I'm a massive gamer

Surenu and Pangaea like this.
  10. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Wow! What's the story there? If you don't mind sharing.

Surenu and Arra like this.
  11. HunterC1998

Okay..

Surenu likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Had seven extra teeth that grew in-between my adult and baby teeth. They had to be taken out, or I would be a legitimate shark-boy. I would've had two rows of teeth on the bottom.

Surenu likes this.
  13. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

That's wild!

Anyway, here are 10 more for me. I'm actually starting to have fun coming up with these. (;
    1. I was raised in a very strict, religious, conservative household. Nothing like that now, though.
    2. The only bone I've ever broken is my right pinky. I managed to break it 3 times in about 18 months doing sports.
    3. When I was a young child (5 or younger) I fell on my face chin-first. I have two scars from it. One on my chin and the other directly below my bottom lip.
    4. I love spicy food and eat it whenever possible.
    5. I've had the same pair of shoes for 3 years. Despite having some paint on them they're still in good shape.
    6. I take iron supplements because I'm severely anemic (probably from the Crohn's disease I mentioned earlier).
    7. I probably drink too much tea.
    8. And alcohol. Well I know I drink too much alcohol considering the meds I'm on.
    9. I've worn glasses/contacts since 2001 because my eyesight is shit.
    10. When I was a teenager I collected glass bottles. I amassed well over 200 of over 30 different kinds. I recycled them in 2013.

Surenu and Arra like this.
  14. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Glad you like the thread and happy to have you here ^_^

It started in '96 for me, and my eyesight is getting worse every year. Good thing I drunkenly fell down on NYE and busted my glasses, since now I don't have an excuse to buy new ones.

15. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

Ten more facts about me

1. I live in a town with less than 200 people
    2. My school has about 100 people in it
    3. There's a lot of history I know from my Papaw (grandfather)
    4. I always wanted to be a game developer but I look and see people much younger than me who already have. I just don't know how and I've attempted to many times in my life
    5. I loved computers and the internet at a young age and my first memories of it were from AlbinoBlackSheep, Newgrounds, and Miniclip.
    6. My name is Hunter
    7. Nintendo is my favorite video game company.
    8. I have never fractured a bone in my life despite wrecking a fourwheeler and a scooter going down a hill.
    9. I'm scared of swimming
    10. I have extremely poor hearing and eyesight.

16. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Lucky you. To keep within the theme, here's my top ten list of bones I had fractured:

• Nose: That was a playground fight when I was a kid. My retribution was swift and brutal.
    • Nose, #2: About a decade later, in a bar fight. Again, retribution was swift and brutal.
    • Nose, #3: Army, basic training. Fell off a climbing tower. Lucky that it was just the nose. I also somehow managed not to get a crooked nose.
    • Rib: As a kid, fell off a tree.
    • Rib #2: As a teen, got shanked. Knife didn't penetrate much but still broke my rib. Retribution came in the way of pepper spray and liberal application of knee to the nuts of my opponent.
    • Rib #3: Army, Afghanistan. Took cover, fell and landed on a rock.
    • Big toe, left: Perhaps the most embarassing one on this list. Drunkenly hit a piece of furniture.
    • Big toe, right: Some years ago, car drove over my foot. I'm lucky it was just the big toe.
    • Lower arm, left: As a kid, again. Fell off another tree. The reason why I'm afraid of heights now.
    • Lower leg, right: Army, Afghanistan. Stupid accident. Got me an honorable discharge though!

Pangaea likes this.
  17. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

I'll throw 10 more into the pot. ;3

1. I easily get a queasy feeling from thinking about the insides of a body
    2. Simply looking at an anatomy picture has the same effect if I look at it too long
    3. Oddly, being around friends I can typically seem rather hyper and extroverted, but I'm still an introvert if I'm not around any.
    4. I have horrible memory, despite only being 20 years of age.
    5. One example of my previous statement is while working register, a guest can come to my line and come back through the line half an hour later and I might forget them entirely. (This has happened before)
    6. I'm near-sighted.
    7. I've got a sweet tooth.
    8. I used to play games all the time, but it seems I've stopped playing as much abruptly for about a month now.
    9. Much like hamsters, I can hold a lot of food in my mouth and still (uncomfortably) eat; I think the most I stuffed my face would be three soft shell tacos from taco bell at once before promptly proceeding to squeeze hot sauce in my already full mouth afterwards.
    10. I LOVE spicy foods.

This is progressively getting harder already! I'm not very interesting it seems. Or I've simply forgotten most things about myself...

18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

You'd love my spaghetti! There's tons of garlic and black pepper in the sauce :3

HunterC1998 and Jirky-Kake like this.
  19. HunterC1998

Sounds like I would to!

20. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Your nose ain't a bone, mate. At least not the whole thing I mean.