Chat Tell Us Your Troubles Thread - advice & friendly chats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodyFingers, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I used to be much worse than I am now actually, including having a drug habit that was pretty close to actually finishing off what the Taliban started.

2. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

yeaahh, that sound not to good. . GOod you've progressed tho.

drugs suck.

Surenu likes this.
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

True. To be completely and brutally honest though, I didn't quit because I suddenly started caring about myself - that's a more recent thing. I quit because I was tearing my family apart and my mother already almost had a heart attack when we saw my scars, and I decided I didn't want to do this to her. I used to have fully accepted me being completely broken, but just recently I realized how many things there are to live for, up to and including being in love with an actual human being, something I thought to be impossible for quite a while.

MilkCalf and BigEaredKittens like this.
  4. BigEaredKittens

yeeeahh, that came first too. My moher used ot be married ot a guy who was domestically violent because of alchol and h broke her tooth out, so i walways feel kinda bad about being runk in front of her cuz of that. bunch of other things i've hd to work on for the benefit of various family memebers. remember when my niece was 5 or someething and a upset because i was never around, so made changes for that.

gratned, i'm still mostly at the feeling completly fucked bit, but I getcha, yeah.

motivations anf d all that. O'm kinda stupid at the moment, not sure what to say. But, i get ya, hope things continue ot improve, yes.

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Motivation can come from the simplest things sometimes. A friend and former comrade of mine for example says he keeps on living because of food (and he is a damn good cook I might say)

What I don't understand is why you call yourself stupid though.

MilkCalf and BigEaredKittens like this.
  6. BigEaredKittens

Ooo, lovve food~ Not too much tho, or else ya get fat. :3

Ohh, illiteracy s a thing in a my family, apparently. Bnot as bad as brothe tho, he could hardly read or write auntil a few years ago. I'm drunk right now tho, so... yeah, i dunno what to say.

MAKE THE BEST, we believe in your, surenu. ^___________^

Surenu likes this.
  7. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Haha, thanks :)

If I know one thing it's that drunk people tend to tell the truth, so there's that.

MilkCalf likes this.
  8. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Beer + big party with lots of people + being the only man among a group of women
    =
    The loneliest I've been in a long time.

9. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Why tho? You're not bad looking and if there is one thing that helps with social anxiety it's alcohol.

10. BloodyFingers

alcohol does nothing for my social anxiety, unfortunately.

11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Damn. I wish I could somehow help you, you've been a tremendous help for me as well. I am really uneducated on social anxiety tho :(

MilkCalf likes this.
  12. BloodyFingers

you're listening to my whining, so you're helping me already.
    I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you guys and this forum to fall back on, on such occasions.

MilkCalf and Surenu like this.
  13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

:cathug:

MilkCalf likes this.
  14. BloodyFingers

there is a silver lining, though:
    I'm sitting right across their dressing room

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MilkCalf, BigEaredKittens and Surenu like this.
  15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I have an appointment with a dermatologist in a few hours. I recently discovered some oddly-shaped mole-like thingies on my right upper arm that weren't there a year ago. Since various types of cancer run in my family, I kinda want to get that checked out early.

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  16. BigEaredKittens

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) muh boi

MilkCalf, BloodyFingers and Surenu like this.
  17. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Most posts above says four words : Life is a b**ch.

Come on, people! Heads up, smile, and think about something happy! But not too much, or some people may think you are crazy... like me, for example...

[EDIT]
    Don't mind this post. My attempt to be positive failed miserably, I guess...

18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Personally, I appreciate the sentiment, but "stop being sad" has never worked for anyone unfortunately.

MilkCalf and I_am_the_Storm like this.
  19. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is sad true. Happiness is very rare commodity. You can't dig it, you can't earn it as a trophy, and even money can't buy it.

The God is real *CENSORED* in distrubution of happiness... (no hate for believers, of course)

20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Yeah. I do consider myself happy though - damaged, yeah, but happy nonetheless.

MilkCalf and I_am_the_Storm like this.