1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Teleports back to the ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by reliht, May 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. reliht

reliht Big Damn Hero

Hello, I found an asset loading problem. On planets of any type underground, after some time later, I teleport back to the ship.
    An error was specified in the arguments of the logfile:
    [Error] UniverseServer: World CelestialWorld: 769941997: -531785269: 91402986: 4 has stopped due to an error
    [12: 26: 23.240] [Info] UniverseServer: World CelestialWorld: 769941997: -531785269: 91402986: 4 shutdown, kicking 1 players to their own ships
    [12: 26: 23.341] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading client ship world ClientShipWorld: 03b45188c21ab0fb0548d671a2eeda62
    [12: 26: 23.409] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
    [12: 26: 23.741] [Error] Could not load image asset '/ objects / BACKGROUND_PROP / ue_brokenmotiondetector / ue_brokenmotiondetector', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/ objects / BACKGROUND_PROP / ue_brokenmotiondetector / ue_brokenmotiondetector'

If I understand correctly, when I get to a certain microdungeon that has this object (ue_brokenmotiondetector), an error occurs and teleports me. I could not find out from which mod this object is and how it looks. In the asset folder, I did not find a single mention of this item. Perhaps a problem with the mod for furniture or something else. Can anyone help me with this? Or find out how to find this object and ... delete it? I would be very grateful
    P.S. Sorry for my bad English

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your full log and not only parts of it.

3. reliht

reliht Big Damn Hero

I apologize, it seems I did not save it, I will try to provide it as soon as possible.

4. reliht

reliht Big Damn Hero

There seems to be a problem with dungeon generation. In this case, I was teleported for another reason. And I think this is not related to that object.

Attached Files:

5. Iris Blanche

Looks like there are some incompatible and probably outdated mods and some assets are defined twice or more. The dupes and/or the faulty mods are affecting a treasurepool which is generated inside the dungeon which then fails to generate and this will cause the dungeon to fail to generate, causing the issue you're encountering. You'll have to unsubscribe from mods that override the base mods and also from mods which are incompatible to each other.

6. reliht

reliht Big Damn Hero

Thanks. I am already working on this. By Dupe mods, do you mean mods that create extra chests and micro dungeons? I don’t want to bother you, but can you give an example of such mods?

7. Iris Blanche

It's hard to tell which of the mods are overriding assets from another mod because you're using quite a lot of mods. Mods that create dupes are basically mods that have the same assetnames like another mod. E.g. using a mod that brings in a weapon called "MyDupeCannon" and another mod brings in the same weapon called "MyDupeCannon" but with a total different functionality.