1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Teleported back to ship upon teleporting to base flag.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by ricerocket, Jul 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ricerocket

ricerocket Void-Bound Voyager

In game, when I am in my ship and attempt to teleport to a world where I have built my base, I teleport to the flag and am, immediately upon landing, teleported back to the ship.

I have read a few other posts with similar issues and the fix seems to be deleting & revisiting the world in order to generate a new one. I am a bit hesitant to do this as I have spent quite a while gathering things and storing them on this planet.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated. Attached the log file.
    --- Post updated ---
    Just an update, I managed to travel back to the planet manually & then repositioned the flag. It works now, although I have teleported to it only to end up back at the ship (without landing in the planet first) once since.

Attached Files:

2. nattsw

nattsw Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! I came across the same bug..

And then realised that due to a sandstorm, there was sand where I was supposed to land. So I beamed to the planet and walked back to the flag and removed the sand. Afterwards I was able to 'get rid of the bug', and the flag was working as per normal again..

3. ricerocket

ricerocket Void-Bound Voyager

Hey nattsw, thanks. I'm not sure, but I think it may have been raining and it was in a place where water could collect, so that could definitely be it.