RELEASED Tego's Stardew Expansion

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by tegobash, Apr 8, 2016.

?

Which farm version you use?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2016.
  1. Standard Tego's farm

66.7%
  2. Lakes moved version

11.6%
  3. Lakes moved with fence around the farm

21.7%
  1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Once we move to FarmHand, there will be very little we modders cant do anymore, so even if CA doesnt add them, trust that we modders will :p

Inalleon likes this.
    • Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

That coming with 1.1?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I don't know, it is @ClxS who as the main author decides when FarmHand releases.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Perhaps you should do as the "major bug" tells you to and REPORT IT...

You cant expect help on a bug you do not report...

lannihamm, Acerbicon and Inalleon like this.
          • Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

@tj724 First, have you made absolutely sure you have the newest version of this and ALL? Made sure this is put properly into the folder inside the ALL mod folder? A lot of times issues with the greenhouse in relation to this is something to do with ALL.

Second, I am certainly not the "Stardew Valley elite" whatever that even means, but when I have a problem or a question and ask for assistance, clearly stating my problem or question with any details I have in a respectful manner, I am always helped.

lannihamm likes this.
            • ElvenAlchemy

ElvenAlchemy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If your using the newest version of ALL then you need the patched version of this map that Entoarox posted back on page 17 of this thread that should fix it, but as I don't have the greenhouse yet I can't check.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

in the future, please note that you will almost always receive a response regarding mod problems faster by posting directly in the forums and appealing to the community rather than just reporting it privately to the creators, who are undoubtedly busy with their own life in addition to creating and updating mods for free.

when you post directly in the forums, you'll find that other community members familiar with the mod (or as you called them, the "Stardew Valley elite") respond relatively quickly, and are more than willing to help.

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks, it's from my own edit of Harvey I made. This version of the mod should fix the problems for you. I really thought that the first post had been edited to add that to it, forgot that it hadn't been. Sorry ^^;

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Tego only created his expansion, but major issues usually happen in AdvancedLocationLoader, that is why the warning tells you to report it in the AdvancedLocationLoader thread, and not in Tego's....

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

please post your full error log and the manifest.json so I can see what is actually causing this problem.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

• foghorn

Did you re-download the patched version of the expansion from Entoarox (nichili linked to it) and place the folder in 'Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations'?

• foghorn

I don't think I'll be of much use to you then...if you installed the latest versions of ALL, the expansion mod, and then the patched files correctly, everything should be working fine. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Get the patched expansion files on page 13, as has previously been told to you, then post the log.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

No, that log specifically says you are using a outdated version of Tego's expansion.... So like I said, get the proper version, then post the log so I can have a look at why your greenhouse seems to be non-functional....

And please stop confusing the subject, the greenhouse problem is most likely in AdvancedLocationLoader (MY MOD) and not Tego's expansion (Tego's mod that RELIES ON MY MOD)

I am honestly losing my patience with you not seeming to read half the things I tell you and just constantly complaining that stuff doesn't work and it "obviously" being the mods fault, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU FIX THOSE PROBLEMS.

lannihamm likes this.
                              • tj724

tj724 Guest

Trust me,If I had known it would be this BAD I would have NEVER posted here. I am NOT here to fight with people. I am here to download new content and have "friendly" discussions related to Stardew Valley. If I wanted constant "arguments" I would be on facebook. I'm deleting my threads and will not be posting about this again.

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

I think it would be kind of nice to have the entire bottom half of the map cleared for an orchard. Maybe something like OPT1/2 but without the pond and bushes.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

AdvancedLocationLoader for Stardew 1.1 has been released, unfortunately stardew added some new content that slightly broke tego's again, so I am appending a updated patch that fixes the brokenness.

Attached Files:

lannihamm, Acerbicon, Cider and 2 others like this.
                                    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Thank you for this, Entoarox, you're awesome!

Inalleon likes this.
                                      • Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

Keep in mind if you want to use one of the new farm layouts this mod overwrites most of the farm map and makes it look very similar to the original farm. but it will work