Tech Armor

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by BigBlueFish, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BigBlueFish

BigBlueFish Void-Bound Voyager

I think they should add armor with certain ability slots other than normal techs like double jump or maybe armors with abilities like some armor could have an ability that makes prices better or makes enemies drop more pixels or make your health regens faster

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

... that's not how it works. If you're going to make a suggestion, you make it. A mere title isn't enough content to warrant making a thread for an idea you're not going to give any depth to.

Also, moved to the Suggestions section.

3. BigBlueFish

Sorry im new

4. Jonesy

That's alright. You'll pick these things up sooner or later.

For a start, please don't double-post. If you need to expand or update a post, use the edit button. Stacking posts together or quoting yourself just makes a mess.

5. BigBlueFish

Thanks won't happen again

Question if I wanna make a suggestion how do I make it

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017
  6. Jonesy

It just did. You double-posted again.

Make a thread in the appropriate part of the Suggestions subforum, for a start. Then, explain the idea in as much detail as you can, covering everything people would need to know about it (how it works, what it involves, what the outcome is, etc.). Make sure it's tidy, and easy to read. You could also try and get an artist to do some mockups, but that's optional unless you're doing some really major (like a race suggestion).

7. BigBlueFish

Nevermind I found it out this was all just a big mess I should research how to post before I post

Sorry I did it again

Im gonna go discuss something with someone

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017