WIP Team RWBY in Stardew valley anyone?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Wolffang719, Nov 16, 2018.

?

If your interested in this mod who would you like to see next?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2019.
  1. Emily as Ruby (because she needs to be Yang's sister)

20.0%
  2. Abigal as Blake

20.0%
  3. Leah as Weiss

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sebastian as Lie Ren (gotta let people have husbandos to.)

60.0%
  1. Wolffang719

Wolffang719 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I've gotten into making sprite mods thanks to a random request from a while back and then last night I randomly thought I'd see if I could make one of the Bachelorettes into some from RWBY (admittedly I'm not the first to do such a thing though I might be the second.) And I thought I'd see if anyone had any interest in the concept as I've seen a few other RWBY related mods like making the livestock into creatures of Grimm, so this is a sample of what I have so far: its just the basic walk animations of Haley as Yang but I've almost finished the rest of her sprites so I thought I'd put a up a teaser see if there was any interest.
    **https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3066/?tab=description finished the sprite and portrait so heres link for those interested...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Wolffang719

Wolffang719 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I thought this thing had been completely ignored since nobody said anything and I don't get notified when people vote, I just want to say I have been progressing but since I didn't know how to check results I went in my own direction so I finished Blake First then started Ruby, sorry about that I suppose after Ruby I'm going to get to work on Lie Ren assuming anyone who voted still give a shit at this point since I took so long.
      Also does anyone know how to close a poll? this ones out of date.
      *Figured it out.

• Aizure

Aizure Space Hobo

I GIVE A SHIT! PLEASE MAKE THEM CUSTON NPCS!