1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Taurus Freighter

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by oddfellow, Jan 4, 2014.

1. oddfellow

oddfellow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Taurus Freighter *made by oddfellow*

==================What's this?=================

It's probably older than anything you've flown before, but still does it's job well. The previous owner was a space trucker (this IS a space truck after all), so he left something worth checking in the ship locker. Happy hauling, and don't break the speed limit!

=================Installation==================

Copy "Taurus Freighter" folder to your mods directory and that's all really!

Well, not really if you want to use this mod with races other than human. Simply rename provided "human" folder to "avian" or "hylotl" or whatever, you got the idea.

=================Compatibility==================

I think it's compatible with almost anything, except other human ship mods.

===================Changelog===================

1.0: Initial Release. Honestly, it's the first release. No, i mean it, there's no changes to log. Bah...

==================Disclaimer===================

If you want to reupload, just give me a credit. I won't give my permission to mod the ship itself (both interior and exterior), however you are free to use some of it's assets in your own ship.

==================Credits======================

Special thanks to Shawk and his Trident ship for some sprite bits. Also, thanks Chucklefish for this wonderful game.

Screenies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/362

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. Ciurrioc

Ciurrioc Star Wrangler

She's a beautiful piece of junk :D

3. Hinderance

Hinderance Void-Bound Voyager

Hi~ I wanted to ask real quick when the game is stable again will you release this beautiful ship again?

I really don't care for the ship upgrades really but I'd love to be sporting this ship around the galaxy.

Will you ever be updating this ship?