1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Tanning Rack

Discussion in 'Furniture and Objects' started by Ar7ific1al, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Ar7ific1al

Ar7ific1al Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was not aware submitting a mod to the Mods area of the site also made a forum thread, and when I made this original thread, the Mods section did not exist. So please visit the actual Mod page located HERE. Thank you. :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    yk999 likes this.
  2. Eucliwood

Eucliwood Guest

I really like the idea of this mod, you should update it and keep working on it.. I would love to see it improve / be updated ;)

3. Ar7ific1al

Likewise. I'm really sick at the moment, and with school, it's hard to much of anything else. And like I said, I'd rather wait until better mod support is in the game, for the new .pak files.
    But hey, I suppose I could upload the same old .zip with the folder in it tonight. It's got a few additions over the last update, like the primitive (floran) tanning rack being craftable by the Floran race and the recipe being learnable upon pickup by other race. So with any luck, I'll update tonight. :)

4. Eucliwood

Eucliwood Guest

Aww, I'm sorry to hear your sick I hope things get better soon and everything clears up.
    I would love better mod support just as much as you but that's a long time away unfortunately :c I am truly looking forward to this upload~ :D Thanks for doing so, no rush if things cannot be done tonight.

5. Ar7ific1al

No rush? Nah, definitely not. All the files are ready, I just have to pack them. So definitely no rush - it's really fine, no hassle at all. :) I think I'll go ahead and do that now before I start reading my textbook. lol :D

6. Ar7ific1al

Hey, good news. o_O Apparently... If you make a folder for your mod in your mods folder, and change the path of the mod in the .modinfo to whatever.pak, it'll load from the .pak in that folder. Neat! :D I'll upload and edit the changelog, etc. now. :p

7. Eucliwood

Eucliwood Guest

Thanks so much for updating this! :3
    This should really be in the vanilla, it's pretty great~

but I noticed 2 bugs with the Tanning rack, just for future updates heres a image of the bugged items ( perfect generic items )
    http://s28.postimg.org/ec157ta6l/error101.jpg

Not sure which items they are.. Either way, I'll be using this forever hopefully :3

8. Ar7ific1al

Hey! Please use the discussion page for the mod in the mod section. I posted there. Thanks. :D
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/tanning-rack.50263/#post-1838802

Also, can a mod please close this thread? It's basically a duplicate thread.