REQUEST Taller Sprites

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Junesong, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Junesong

Junesong Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hiya! I'm not quite sure how extensive this modding thing goes as I am a complete noob in regards to anything and everything that has to do with editing and the like, but is there any way to make the character sprites taller? I really want Sebastian's sprite to be taller than my female farmer because she looks like an Amazon in comparison T_T I love his character design and concept but his sprite is just so puny x_x Any help would be greatly appreciated! xx

• shane train 22

shane train 22 Title Not Found

Generally if you wanted to accomplish something like this it wouldn't be too difficult, all you would need to do is download the xnb extractor and use it on the appropriate file then open the .png file in any simple image editor and extending the length of the legs or torso by a pixel or 2. An edit like this for sam would be a bit more complicated though. All character sprites must must be 16x36 pixels large or less and Sam's sprites just about fill this with his hair taking up most of the space. It would still be possible for you to make this edit by reducing the height of his hair and then compensating elsewhere but other than that your only option would be to look for a mod where Sam is a bit taller. Hopes this helps.

Junesong likes this.
      • Junesong

Junesong Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooh, okay thank you, I will give this a try!