RP Tairo and Flora's RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Presios Saiyan, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

(You can RP as Vegeta and Flora at the same time? Give it a try!)

2. AbsoluteKira

AbsoluteKira Poptop Tamer

(wat, where did that come from, i dont think its wise of you to do that to a dude who hasnt seen DBZ in about 15 or so years, xDD yeah not the best idea)

3. Presios Saiyan

(Yep....Not a good idea.)

Vegeta then walks angerly out of the Ferozium room in Tairo's ship. He then yelled, "Where's the exit?! It's not there!"

Tairo rolled her eyes, then said, "You don't know how to exit? Just beam down to the planet."

4. AbsoluteKira

Flora= Funny looking person is sssilly, he needsss to read codex more, then he become sssmart

5. Presios Saiyan

Tairo then hears a teleport sound, But it wasn't the beam down sound.

Goku looks around (Battle of Gods version of Goku.) in his normal form. He then asked, "Hello? is anyone there? I am Looking for Vegeta!"

Vegeta then smelled something, "I smelled something of fruit...Was it you Kakaface?!"

Goku looks to Vegeta, "Oh hey vegeta! And no, That wasn't me. It was the door that smelled of banana."

Vegeta then smelled the door, "Oh, It did smell of Banana. Strangely enough."

Tairo then asked, "That's what's called Scented Wood. By the way, how did you do that without beaming up?"

Goku then replied, "Instant Transmission, Tairo.I used it to teleport to your ship, and it looks like a train already."

6. AbsoluteKira

Flora= needs more plantsss..and the body of dead people after eating flesssh, Flora smell all those back at home, home isss pretty

7. Presios Saiyan

Tairo went to her Ship's Chair and targeted an ocean, but hollowed cavern planet to defeat the last boss.

Tairo then announces, "We are heading to an Ocean, but hollowed out cavern planet! Everyone get to your rooms!"

Vegeta and Goku went to their shared room made of violum and impervium. Vegeta asked, "kakarot, I can't believe we shared the same room because of you."

Goku then replied, "Sorry Vegeta, But we had to share 2 beds. I'll take the purple bed, You take the black bed."

Vegeta then thought in his mind, 'One point for me. I am taking the most comfortable bed now-' And a horn interupted in the background as he said, "And i lost my train of thought."

8. AbsoluteKira

Flora= Flora hatesss ocean, too deep, too dark, too ssscary *she goes to her room as she fiddles with her sharp weapons and other various equipment*

9. Presios Saiyan

Tairo then replied to everyone, "This is the final boss. Be prepared for the Ocean final boss. We are winning this. If we win we can all go to the Dragon Ball Z Universe as a grand prize. If we lose, we stay dead forever."

Tairo then brought her Tier 100 suit, The best suit for all melee, Staff, and Ranged users.

She then talks to everyone on board, "This boss can be weak to water, so the only weakness is to bust the roof out of this or attack the monster in it's weak state."

Tairo then send the Synthsiser III to Flora as a bonus gift.

10. AbsoluteKira

Flora= *tapping on the gift* what isss this ssstrange thing?

11. Presios Saiyan

The gift opened itself to reveal Tier 100 armor and a sword too.

Tairo said to everyone, "We will be arriving in 6 days!"

12. AbsoluteKira

Flora= woooah, Sssshiny armor and shiny ssstabby sword too *equips it all*

13. Presios Saiyan

After 6 days of training, The ship arrived the ocean planet where the final boss is.

Tairo has maxed out her level to 500.

(Tairo's Stats:

Strength: 330,000
    Defense: 340,600
    PP: 500,000

Weapon: The True Tapion's Sword

DPS: 400,000
    Swing Speed: 2.30
    Can cause confusion and Ichor in 30% chance.

Armor: Hypernova's Wrath

400,000 Defense and health.
    All debuffs are canceled after being hit.

HP: 5,000,000)

(Boss's Health: 700,000,000,000)

Tairo then beamed down to the ocean planet, and it was dark in the hollowed cave after she beamed down.

14. AbsoluteKira

Flora= Glowy person wait! *flora follows down to Tairo, inspecting the area* this cave sssmells funny

15. Presios Saiyan

Tairo then looks at the top to see an abomination of all of the Tier 100 bosses all in one.

"What the heck was that?! Look up Flora!"