REQUEST Tags On Community Center Items

Discussion in 'Mods' started by nyaena, Mar 13, 2016.

1. nyaena

nyaena Big Damn Hero

Not too sure if this belongs here or is even doable. But I thought I'd put this out there for someone to possibly chew on.
    I wasn't a huge fan of flipping through the Community Center's list when looking at my inventory. I was wondering if there's a way to maybe put little tags on the items that are required. That way when you look at the items in your inventory it would show that this item can be used at the Community Center to unlock stuff.
    They only way I could even think of this being done, is to go through each of the little icons itself and adding something to each individual item. I don't imagine it needs to necessarily needs to be super complicated, say like a program that changes an item temporarily until it's put into the community center. Much too complicated for myself, that's for sure.
    I don't know. It's just a thought. It's probably just something that only bothered me because I'm SUPER lazy and didn't want to flip through that little booklet over and over because I forgot what I needed.