1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Sword in a box

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Seahorse, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

2. LastDay

LastDay Heliosphere

Your avatar is so fitting. I've got a headache now.

3. Twiganator

Twiganator The Count

im confused about what you are trying to say

OFFT: all i can think about when i saw this was a D**K in a box

4. R_C_A^

R_C_A^ Pangalactic Porcupine

Might he mean a sword and its sheath? As in will unsheathing your sword be animated? Only thing i can think of.

5. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

First If I'm not mistaken English is not you 1st language and theres no need to create another thread of the same thing. if it got redirected then it was most likely in the wrong area that being said I highly doubt sword in a box will be in the game however there always mods.

6. BluetheDemon

BluetheDemon Poptop Tamer

When i read it i thought of like a trap-chest and when you open it a sword pops out and stabs you but...

7. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

guys, don't even try to solve this o_O

8. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Yes.

EpicTurdle likes this.
  9. Actually, the coconut needs the potato to recompile the carrots in the watermelon, resulting in the termination of the cabbage in order for the broccoli to proceed.

Translated to English: What is this I don't even

Breather and blind sniper like this.
  10. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

I think he might mean storage? The funny part is, he actually speaks English really well. Meanwhile, we're all really confused and...

Oh, he's trolling us.

Mianso and Seahorse like this.
  11. EvilEye

EvilEye Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After trying to understand the mind twister, I think I've got an idea of what he's going on about
    A light saber that needs batteries periodically or else it turns off and can't be used anymore. A melee weapon with ammo

12. saison

saison Phantasmal Quasar

My favourite colour is potato...

LastDay likes this.
  13. Shahab

Shahab Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i thought your saying that a sword is stuck in a box and only the king of the universe can take it out.
    like sword in stone.:rofl:

14. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    Here brother, I've found the schematics for the boxsword trap Tiy have been producing to hold down the uprising while he tries to archive his madman plan of timetravel.
    As you can see, opening both of the box's lids will pull the strings, and together with it a pretty pointy and sharpy sword or dagger, right at the person's face!
    Tiy's sadic mind knowns no bounds, I have to admit...
    And the evil mastermind still order his procedurally generated minions to write LIES on the box's outsides! Claiming the container holds wondrous contents like rare ores, unique items, treasures beyond human imagination! Just for the victim to realize all it had was a swift, swift death.

Our team are still trying to find a way to disarm this horrible device, but no luck so far, the writings on it are too tempting, lots of our testers got their eye poked off.

Shahab and LastDay like this.
  15. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Translation: A sword in a box and you have to open the box with a light saber. But once you've done that, the light saber is put in the box. ​
    IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!​

16. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

The answer to your question is 42.

Breather likes this.
  17. Aydind

Aydind Poptop Tamer

Sword in a box:
    [​IMG]

18. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

Breaking news!!! One of our testers got their hands on an exclusive, never-seen-before wooden version of the Sword in a Box, disarmed!!!

Incredible... apparently this one is missing the string componens... The sword's pummel should be linked to the box and the lid by said strings, so when the person pull the lid out, the sword would be propeled with it and stap the victim's chest...

I shall study this artifact now... We MUST find out what make these traps so deadly!

19. Warning: After opening the original packaging swords are not taken back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.