1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Switch: Software Errors

Discussion in 'Support' started by annewlin, Oct 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. annewlin

annewlin Space Hobo

Ok, so I got to the 2nd year and a bunch of bugs have been surfacing that don't let me save.

Completing the pantry bundle gives a software error, doesn't matter what day or season I do it in.

The harvest festival in the second year. I went through the day while going to the festival and my game crashed. Tried a second time doing everything the same except going to the festival and it saved ok.

Whenever I take omnigeodes to Clint the game crashes.

I can't go past level 35 in the mines without the game crashing.

Anymore, it seems if I even leave the farm the game crashes. I love this game and I love playing it but all of these errors are making un-playable. Is anyone else having these problems?

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Could you provide more details on all of these so we can understand if they're new or pre-reported issues?

Screenshots, details about exactly when the crash happens, any details about what you've done that day. Are your tools all in your backpack?

Thanks!

• annewlin

annewlin Space Hobo

So, I just tried recreating the error screen by finishing the pantry in the community center on the 22nd of fall in year too. It was the only thing I did that day and it worked so yay!

And I just got to level 40 without a crash!

That would be my luck. As soon as a post in the forum everything works. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the reply!

• Aeladya

Aeladya Star Wrangler

Luckily the update for the Switch seems to have patched in the ability to send crash reports, which thank god...