1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue (Switch) required to select/confirm gamepad every game)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mazodudu, Feb 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mazodudu

Mazodudu Aquatic Astronaut

Every active Waargroove game I open, both single- and multiplayer, I get the Switch overlay asking me to press L+R on the controller I'd like to use. This goes for both docked and handheld playing, with and without other joy-cons/pro-controller/usb controllers connected. The game seems to automatically disconnect all controllers when opening a mission/arcade/multiplayer game.
    I tried re-syncing, the controller (most of the times dual joy-con in handheld) are connected and fully charged. This is only a problem in Wargroove, so I'm wondering if this is a known bug.

Also, not to flood the forums with another topic, a small issue (bug?) I encountered on act 3 mission 2.
    I used the mages often to heal the group, but on the last occasion (with 300 gold left) one of the units did not receive healing, while standing in the green area.
    Not sure if it's a bug, or me missing something on the game mechanics.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hello!
      Thank you for your reports. I'm sorry the switch control is so annoying; we've had a chat and have decided it's best to remove it :D
      It was implemented so users could change controllers in Local matches, and online just mimicked that, we can certainly see how it's annoying.
      Hopefully within the next patch or two that issue will be addressed :)

If you are able to reproduce the Mage issue, or get a video that would be amazing.
      Unless you haven't played your game since, then the aiTurnStates might still be valid and I could use those to see what happened. You can find them in %appdata%/chucklefish/wargroove/saves. There's usually about 10 of them (20 with the .baks)

• Mazodudu

Mazodudu Aquatic Astronaut

Solved the mage issue: I did not properly see the difference between green and white bordered squares, so I thought mage healing had a bigger range.