Boss Sweet Jesus fix the dragon

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by AndIMustMask, Jan 4, 2014.

1. AndIMustMask

AndIMustMask Tentacle Wrangler

Having had to spend days re-gathering materials for the freaking princess item (going on my fourth attempt now), I am getting really fed up with the dragon's pathing/targeting/movement/whatever the hell makes it spriteflip like it's on crack.

You cant hit him during it, and if you're within a ridiculously large portion of the screen his "claws" will hit you in the 1-frame phychoflip bonanza he does, dealing damage and knocking you back.

I really don't want to cheese this boss and encase him in blocks and spend half an hour shooting him with my bow, because it shouldn't be necessary in the first place.

Well, that and the hilariously high time investment you have to put in to make the princess, there should seriously be a way to make it less of a grind to try again after his buggy attacks kill you the first few times.

This is posted as a suggestion, because I can guarantee getting cheated out of a days worth of effort will turn off some incoming players, like it's very seriously trying to do to me.