REQUEST SVE Compatible Pethouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by asmothstotheflame, Oct 10, 2019.

1. asmothstotheflame

asmothstotheflame Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was curious as to whether or not it would be possible to replace the pet area on the custom map with the pethouse mod by Taelende, found here. I use the Hilltop Immersive Farm map, as well, found here. I really love the skins for the pethouse made by junimods here, with the seasonal immersion. I imagine most people would want a version for the original Immersive Farm 2 that comes with SVE, as well.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

I don't think SVE modify the pet area but you can ask if you aren't sure.

Many custom farm maps work well with SVE.

• maeru_maeru

maeru_maeru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In this case, given how SVE works you'd have a better bet modifying whichever tilesheet has the pethouse with the one of your choice- just remember to keep a copy of those sheets for whenever SVE updates so you don't lose it.

• asmothstotheflame

That was my initial thoughts on the matter, but I wanted to make sure that the Pethouse mod's seasonal immersion took place in-game. How do I edit a tilesheet for a seasonal image?

• stevanihalim

stevanihalim Void-Bound Voyager

If you're using Starblue Valley recolor by StrangelyLiteral, then use this. I've modified the pethouse tilesheet so that it matches Elle's Seasonal Buildings. Just drop these files onto the [CP] Immersive Farm 2 Remastered\assets\sbv.

Attached Files:

asmothstotheflame likes this.
            • asmothstotheflame

Thank you, stevanihalim!

• asmothstotheflame

Hey, stevanihalim! Any chance you could make a wittily named recolor version for IF2R? Starblue now conflicts too much for me to use.