1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Query: Can you make the harpy's wings in the run animation more like the walk animation? I find the wings-out run kinda ugly, and it would allow sleeves to fit on them better.

2. DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

The top one by IndianaJoe4323 is alright, since he posted great big disclaimers, mod description, and a link to here.
    The other one by Walter Ostrowski, though... less than stellar since he didn't check the workshop for such mods and didn't post a good description and a link back here.

And I bet both still has some weird issues with Carodont colors, since there's supposed to be two tattoo variants added in there that's supposed to be in-dev. And a particular color on female Carodont sprite didn't get palette'd somehow...

4. peteOlantern graveyards

peteOlantern graveyards Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well, the mod is great and i loved to play with every race, we all together can make the mod grow, for a start I think some of us start to learn the programming codes of starbound and create a lore for the races that do not have, then later start thinking about custom ships, sail, pets and armor, so just learning how to grow the mod and create the lore is a big start.

5. blazxred

blazxred Big Damn Hero

any fix for that slime looking race that stay even after deed destroyed and is immortal? this mod is so awesome but that's the only thing that bug me.

6. Terrataur

Terrataur Void-Bound Voyager

While I love this mod, it angers me that Barometta got ugly human ship instead of Novakid express ship. Does anyone know about mod that would allow me to change ship for them?

7. carriontrooper

just replace all the things in ships/barometta with the contents of your unpacked asset's ships/novakid. Should do it.
    Caveat: if you've already made a character, place everything in your ship's inventory on a planet, then do the edit.

8. KillEAK86swe

KillEAK86swe Void-Bound Voyager

Hello can you plz release the races from Super SBG separate so we can get the ones we want to add to our collection off characters to play since your harpy conflicts with the cutebound harpy mod i have and i get duplicates on the spites wings thats floats behind and infront of the character even on the new created harpys and i have to remove the mod to fix it witch gives me non of the other races too and No i wont remove my harpy mod since i have done a quite long run and work with that character ingame and to possibly remove the character is just a worst case senario for me. If you could do all characters in a seperate file if its allredy done i would appreciate a link to them if its not too much to ask. I relly like the races you have added and keep up the good work. ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)ノ<3:heylisten::kitten::kitten2::kitten::kitten2::kitten::metroid:<3

Saint Apollyon likes this.
  9. carriontrooper

Ez way to fix:
    1) Go to the species folder inside SBG mod folder.
    2) Open up Harpy.species using Notepad. Or Notepad++ if you have it.
    3) Change the line "kind" : "harpy", to "kind" : "SBGharpy", and save.
    4) Go to the ships folder inside the SBG mod folder, find the harpy folder and rename it to SBGharpy.
    5) Do the same to the humanoids folder, find the harpy and rename to SBGharpy.
    6) Do the same thing to cinematics folder and cinematics/respawn.

Saint Apollyon and Lindazana like this.
  10. Darkgato14

Darkgato14 Yeah, You!

Was the Certificate of Merit ever implemented?

11. redcobraIX

redcobraIX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Frackin Universe Super SBG Shield BUG Fix.

i will just Post this here for ANYONE want to play Super SBG with Frackin Universe But UnplayAble For you Because Shield Bug " cannot use shield when installing Super SBG race when Playing Frackin Universe.

thing you need.
    0. StarPakBrowser
    1. Frackin Universe.
    2. Super SBG Race
    3. Aim Able Shield For Frackin Universe.

step :
    1.install StarPakBrouser
    2. Use Starpakbrouser to Unpack Frackin Universe.pak then Remove Frackin Universe.pak to avoid duplicate mod.
    3. open frackin universe folder go to Starbound.v1.4.4\mods\FrackinUniverse\items\active\shields
    4. Remove Shield.lua
    5. create Pak Again Frackin Universe folder using Starpakbrowser. then remove Frackin universe Folder to avoid duplicate mod.
    5. download Aimable Shield for frackin universe and SuperSBG Race mod " put them in mod folder.
    6. you are done now. super SBG playble with frackin universe without Shield Bug.