RP Super Heros (RP Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by SurealLustHunter, May 8, 2014.

1. SurealLustHunter

SurealLustHunter Subatomic Cosmonaut

In the Present day the world is Fighting for Survival. Where the Rich laughs at the poor for amusement and the Poor Struggle to stay alive every second of the day. You play a role if the world survives.

Will you help the citizens and bring justice to the World?(Good)

Will you live each day under the depression or in the Lap of Luxury?(Neutral)

Or Will you kill for your rightful place in life and make sure that no one stands in your way?(Evil)

Only you can decide what path you take.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. SurealLustHunter

Prim Chross/ NYC/ Mid day

He let out a yawn as he stepped into the building. It was a known hotel, but not well enough to have police, let alone security, around it constantly. He casually walked in, got the keys to his room, and went up the stairs. Humph, as if this job could get any easier He thought to himself as he rounded the corner and walked down a hallway. Entering his room, number 208, he closed the door behind him and plopped himself on the bed Now, give it a few hours before target shows up and I get my paycheck He wasn't fond of his work, let alone the location this time. He needed food and a place to stay, aside from the place the woman, his employer, gave him. He opened up his case and put together his pistols, sliding a magazine into each of them. "Ahh yes, what was that saying again? 'Night gathers and now my watch begins'? Yeahh that's the one"

Kirsten/ ???/ Mid day

Her head slammed into the front console as the ship came out of the rift. "Frak frak frak frak! Computer. Location relative to where we were when the anomaly hit" No response. "Computer!" She shouted, still no reply. She started cursing and swearing in every language she knew and then ran a diagnostic herself. "Well, life support is active, engines, weapons, navigation, shields, almost everything's offline. Don't think I can get them back up..." She mumbled as she looked out the cockpit "Where the hell..." She mumbled. She unlocked the back hatch and crawled into the cabin, looking around for a repair access panel. Finding one, she went to work on repairing her engines, even if only for a few minuets of thruster time, she could atleast land on the planet

3. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

Patrick Marx/ NYC/ Afternoon.

"Let me in I've got bounties to collect!" Patrick shouted at the currently locked door to the police department. "Sometimes I wonder if these guys are just waiting for an excuse to blow my head off, not that they could with those flimsy 9mm pistols." He decides to just sit on the front steps and wait them out, as always.

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Luis snapped the deer's neck and started the slow process of getting it back to his home. He supposed he was lucky that the animals here didn't regard him as much of a threat. Luis doubted he would have been able to get close enough to the deer to gas it otherwise. Now he just had to drag the beast back home. It was a smaller one, so he hefted it onto his shoulders and walked back the way he'd initially come. It was mid-winter, but Luis had a high tolerance for cold. Even before his... accident... he could go out in a snowstorm wearing comparatively light clothing. His old colleagues had jokingly given him the callsign 'Yeti'. As he reflected on what they might call him now (the words 'Laune' and 'Fehler' flashed through his mind), he looked up and saw what appeared to be a shooting star.

5. SurealLustHunter

Kirsten/ ???/ Mid day

The ship slowly tilted on its side, enough to cause it to enter the earths atmosphere. She cursed and swore under her breath as she hopped back in the cockpit, yanking the controls "Try to land it somewhere..... I want minimal intelligent life, that would be best" She said as her ship hurtled for New York city. She quickly maneuvered past the skyline and knocked the needle off of the Empire State building as she found a forest to land in. Her ships engines came online just in time for her to pull up over the trees and crash land deep in the forest. Hoping out with her armor and gear she made a run for it "God, Admiral Lazinski's gona kill me" She mumbled as she found a tree, programed out of her flight suit and into a more comfortable attire, and started putting on her main combat armor. After her armor was on she took out the bag with her gear, holstering her handgun and putting the assault rifle on the set of magnetic locks on her back. She let out a yawn and looked around "Well, Day One on undiscovered planet" She mumbled "Flora and fauna bears a strikeing resemblance to the records to that of earth...."

6. SurealLustHunter

(( @MilkCalf @Stu and Improved @kymvros @Fencer Heres the RP, please start replying T^T))

Prim Chross/ NYC/ Mid day

He slid his pistols into his coat and looked outside, seeing some commotion near the police station I got some time He thought to himself Yeah, the target isn't gona be here for another hour or so. He got up and looked for a good place to drop off at. Looking in the ally way bellow he blinked, his powers activating, taking him down against the wall near a dumpster as he started his walk over to the station. "Officers! What's going on here?" He called out as one of the officers stepped forward "Get lost punk, thi I-" Prim glared at him

"Miss LeWalt will hear of this, now do comply, she doesn't have time to waste on you." The officer gulped and nodded

"Y-yes well y-you see, that man there said he has bounties to collect on a few... people an-"

Prim stopped him there "And so you just shrugged him off and told him to scram yes? If hes doing work that you guys cant do, then let him." He said as he turned around as started walking away "Or does Vanessa have to get involved in this little affair?" The officer gulped and nodded "Yes sir, we'll take care of this sir" Prim started walking away when he saw the figure on the steps

"And you must be the person they were talking about yes? They should be more apt to co-operate now." He said as he pulled out a card, giving him Vanessa's contact information. "If you want to find me call this number and ask for Prim Chross" He said as he started walking away.

7. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

Patrick grabbed the card quickly and read it a few times before sizing up Prim with his abnormally large eyes. "Thanks,and if you ever need me, there's a bar three blocks due west. If I'm not here in the morning I'm there."

In one fluid motion he pulls out a necklace beaded with seven teeth and tosses it toward the police. "The teeth are free," Patrick says, his voice baring a bit of venom. "But if you want the location of the marks, you have to pay," he says pulling out a map covered in markings and instructions.

Turning his attention back to Prim as the police begin to call for the forensics team, Patrick asks one simple question. "Who's Vanessa?"

8. SurealLustHunter

Prim smiled "Vanessa is my employer. Im just her body guard when she needs it and I tell her things that go in in the city. She owns LeWalt Industries and supplies almost anyone with anything." He started putting his hand to his chin "Lets see here... For the police, she gives them the guns, ammo, computers, and vehicles they need. She can easily deny them access of all those things if she found out how they treated an associate of hers, let alone her most trusted associate" He said with a smile

"Of course, if you ask for me she'll probably giv eme a good lecture about giving my name out to random people" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck

"But there's more to her than just running a wealthy company. And I think a person like you might be the type to figure out." He chuckled a bit and grinned "But that's pretty deep. Now, if you will, I will be on my way" He said with a bow as he faded into the New York Rush hour crowed. Feeling safe enough he blinked once more and was in his hotel room, leaving no trace of him there but a confused child who had seen him vanish

9. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

"Why do people always think I'm a kid? I'm over eighteen, I just age slowly," Patrick complained to himself before turning back to the police. "Now then," he shouted to make sure he had their attention, "If I remember right, all but the middle one were regular people who had taken up drug and weapon smuggling." Patrick then pulled out a wanted poster with a rather large reward, "And mister Bishop here was a meta wanted for drug smuggling, murder, burglary, and tampering with police equipment."

10. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Luis waited for the person to leave. He'd come up on the crash site a couple of minutes ago (the shockwave had knocked him on his ass, so investigating it seemed like a smart idea, in case of any conquering alien armies or whatever. After a few minutes without any movement, someone in what looked like some kind of high-tech EOD suit got out of the wreckage, carrying some weapons and kit. Luis decided to wait for it to go and then scavenge the ship for anything he could use. He made sure to stay within the treeline, not wanting to find out how those guns worked.

11. kymvros

kymvros Big Damn Hero

While pocketing his pay, Patrick looked up to see a trail of smoke going across the city. "It's been fun guys, but I want to see what caused that," he said before running off and hailing a cab. "Follow the smoke, double time it and I'll tip heavy," he said as he got in.

12. SurealLustHunter

((I'll be takeing control of that cab now~))

The cab driver looked at the man "You do know that's over in the forest? I'll take you as close as I can" The cab driver said as he spun the car around and hit the pedal to the metal "Buckle in sir, this is gona be one helluva ride!" He said as he blared AC/DC

Kirsten/ ???/ Mid day

She yawned and looked around some more as her visor picked up a humanoid heat signature "Whos there?" She said, releasing the locks on her back and catching her rifle in her hands, aiming in the direction of Luis "Identify yourself, your race, and rank if applicable in the name of the Republic of Allied Races or be prepaired to face the consequences" She hated following protocol when it came to meeting potential hostiles, but she had to. For all she knew this was a test from the Admiral himself, however unlikely.

13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Tempest wolf was sitting under a tree, almost asleep. He was resting in the forest becauce he had used his powers a lot this the morning. The criminals seemed more trouplesome today. That and he didn't sleep well. Suddenly he saw something crashing to the other side of the forest. "What was it?, He thought "It looked a little like a space ship, but it surely couldn't be."

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  14. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

He ran trough the forest, but it soon got boring and he almost fell asleep again. He climed on top of a tree and started jumping from tree to tree. It worked. He wasn't sleepy anymore becauce he needed to wach not to fall. Soon he got close enough to see that it WAS a space ship after all. He slided down a diagonal tree to the ground and made his way towards the ship.
    As he go closer he saw someone with some sort of a hi-tech suit that must have weighted a lot, but some how the person looked perfectly fine wearing it. And the ammount of fire power he/she was carrying was making him a little nervous. But even more vorrying was how the person pointed one of his/her weapon towards something. He gathered his courage walked towards the person in the unwelcoming suit shouting: "Hey, who are you and what are you doing?"

Last edited: May 23, 2014