Sup everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Megamanstar, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Megamanstar

Megamanstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

-*Forum about Starbound detected*-
    [*Beggining transmission*]

Hi there fellow star explorers! My name is Megamanstar aka Mega, a 18 year old frenchie who likes pixels and games alot. This game was brought to me from Yirmir (a youtube user) who made a little trailer from all the screenshots and pixel art. I really like how the game is developping and wait eagerly for Gameplay videos.
    For the rest, i like to draw pixel art,play video games in general and listen to old video game musics.
    I hope to have a good time with you all!

*-End of transmission-*
    /Awaiting awnsers\

2. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forum, Megaman \o/
    we're all super excited about this game! hope we all play it together when it's released :giggle:
    oh, and i'd love to check some of your pixel art ;)

3. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome to the forum.

gober67 likes this.
  4. Megamanstar

Sure, but i do it mostly when bored, so its not GENIUSLY done like the artists of this game.
    Heres a link to my stuff: http://megamanstar.deviantart.com/

5. Krabby

Krabby Title Not Found

Welcome to Starbound, I hope you stay a while Mega.

6. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums! Yrimir is pretty awesome, isn't he? I didn't know this many people would actually come because of the trailers! (I'm a big fan as well)
    But I came here from Pedguin, they are both amazing :)

7. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Jeez, it seems like everyone here watches Terrarian Youtubers, whereas I watch mostly Minecraftian Youtubers. Anyways:
    Hello and welcome to the Forums, Megamanstar! Send me a message if you need anything. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

8. Megamanstar

Not always, i also watch minecraft youtubers and let's players in general. But thank you all for your warm welcomes! (btw sorry for any orthographs mistakes, i am french after all :s)

9. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Oh, cool! Who do you watch? I love watching Coestar, Wolv21, Chimneyswift11, Dewtroid, and DanielleSarah. I also watch Paulsoaresjr. and Dan021 when I have the time.

10. Megamanstar

Chuggaconroy, the yorgast, uberhaxornova, and some others.

11. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Nova! Do you watch all of the Creatures or just Nova?

12. Megamanstar

Yes i do! I find them quite funny

13. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Do you know if the Creatures are aware of Starbound yet? They could jump on in here like Pedguin, Yrimir, and OdysseyGamez did! But I'd actually prefer (because I'm kind of greedy :whistle:) that they don't do any videos about it yet, because they might bring trolls over...though the Creature fans are pretty mature, those trolls are just so persistent :(

14. Glopsnort

Glopsnort Void-Bound Voyager

Just saying hai and saying that i saw you on the irc recently. hmmm, small world. ;)

15. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

*Transmission recieved, sending supplies*
    Hey there Megamanstar. I met you earlier this morning in the IRC..
    Still its nice to meet you! I know you're a fan of Terraria since you wanted to play it earlier.
    Your pixel art is pretty decent from what you showed me :p
    Anyways, have fun here in the forums! :D
    By the way, the first line of this post I made is a Starfox 64 Joke
    *End of transmission*

16. Megamanstar

#Awser deteced#
    [*Beggining transmission*]

Glad to see you guyes like it, i am also working on a new ennemy that i will post later on. If you guyes want to play with me, Just PM me and ill be happy to add you on steam! I got over 60 games to play not counting emulated ones :p
    Anyway its good to have a great community even before the game is released :rofl:
    Megamanstar out

*-End of transmission-*
    /Awaiting awnsers\

17. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

alright dude. see ya around, Ill PM you eventually about terraria or somethin lol.