WIP Sundrop City (A Collaborative Effort)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by NovaStarr, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Anyone is welcome to visit the discord using this invite link: http://discord.gg/DCFGY7v
    Just be warned that most channels are only available to Team members and Minions.

lannihamm likes this.
    • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Just joined the Discord chat! I've been fiddling around with sprite editing and whatnot, but my main contribution would definitely be writing, world building and editing services :nod:

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I've left a message on the original channel about my whereabouts and hopefully @Entoarox now has full control. I may have some time in the future for some small contributions but since I cannot confirm this I'd just like the community to be available to all of it. I hope something still becomes of this and I will try one of these days to pull my old laptop from a pile of junk and release everything I had for this if any of it still remains. Honestly, Discord confuses me; I feel old and lost when I sign on so allowing others to take control of organization/etc. is perfectly fine with me!

• totorotrinity

totorotrinity Void-Bound Voyager

hey i do some pixel art and would love to help!! it would be great if i could be linked to the server whenever you can!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

NP androx, hopefully the project will still look like you imagined in some way once we release! Hope you can find the internets at some point to join back in, but don't feel pressured! :)
            Link is provided earlier in the thread.

• Tom The Farmer

Tom The Farmer Space Hobo

Just wanted to say looking forward to this mod!

• ADD_Booknerd

ADD_Booknerd Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would like to test and possibly write!

• hisame.artwork

hisame.artwork Void-Bound Voyager

Androxilogin likes this.
                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

SURPRISE! We're still alive! And you can visit the city! https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4014

Bet nobody saw this coming, but we kinda moved away from chucklefish as development continued, people are still welcome to join us! (See nexus mod description for server link)
                  Anyhow, PLAY! NOW! The cake demands it!