1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Suit & Costume Pack 1.1

Fancy new suits and hair styles

1. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

2. 404UNF

404UNF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is it just me or.... Trump?

3. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I downloaded this just to give you a good rating xD

Can't use it with the server I'm on, but awesome work!

4. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Yeah its obvious who the author is emulating, but it's pretty off putting, and distasteful in light of what's happened here in America, where all of us who didn't vote for him are living in fear of the next four years. Sorry, but I would never, even as a parody create and distribute such a effigy, of such an awful person, and as a fearful citizen of the country he's somehow been elected to reign over, I don't appreciate it either.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  5. Qtw

Qtw Phantasmal Quasar

oh for crying out loud...its a joke mod. please don't put politics into a joke.
    and just because you don't find it funny doesnt mean everyone has to agree with you.

i know of some jokes i find distasteful and horrid. but i don't complain about em.
    i just move on like other people.

not saying you cannot do that...just do it here too.

nuker19 likes this.
  6. Roskii Heiral

Yes, your politics are kinda out of place in a light hearted thread xD

I'm sure there's a more appropriate place on the forum for doomsday theories than derailing a mod development thread.

7. AmazonValkyrie

Sorry, I'm just one of the many who is very scared right now because what has happened in the past week really is no joke. And to see a representation of a figure whose ideals disregard and trample upon my own, and people like me, and other minorities unsettles me. As someone with a voice, I wanted to say something about it.

8. Roskii Heiral

Sounds like you have some very real concerns and ideas for the direction of the USA. Again, I'd suggest making a topic in another section of the forum since this thread is for the development of a mod that is, at its base, a comedic and light-hearted one. Unless you're suggesting a new feature or giving some feedback on a direction you'd like to see it go (other than oblivion). Cheers!

9. AmazonValkyrie

I just honestly wanted to reflect about it, especially since the author obviously has reservations about addressing it as it's not even stated in it's overview who it is obviously emulating. And it is actually not apparent at all that it is in any way "comedic and lighthearted" with it's overview and aesthetic being as follows: "Suit & Costume Pack adds 8 Suits, 1 wig and 4 new hair styles. All the suits can be dyed in different colours.
    The suits are craftable at the spinning wheel"

I'm laughing....really. As this is a discussion of a mod, it is a perfect place to discuss it's merits, but I will respect civility and leave this reply as my last.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  10. Roskii Heiral

It doesn't have to be obvious, not all humor beats you over the head. And it is completely possible to enjoy the mod without reading anything else into it.

Thanks for staying civil and I'm glad you had a good chuckle. I feel like some people have forgotten how to do that =3

11. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

Roskii Heiral likes this.