Suggestion Suggestions time!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by glaucozilla, Feb 4, 2019.

1. glaucozilla

glaucozilla Void-Bound Voyager

Well. i wanted to make a feedback post, but.. i'm loving the game so much in its state that. DAMN! worth the wait.

These suggestions are for.. future releases\dlcs\patches you mentioned in the future of wargroove

Factions:
    -Hyotls
    -Glitch(?)
    -Novakids(?)
    -Avians

I know. Nuru is the only character that comes from space while the other florans are locals.

But some more steampunky Glitches and novakids would fit nicely! with trainlike wagons, gunners for archers and stuff like that!

Avians and hyotl can fit even better, expecially with hyotls and florans being mortal enemies!

Map Editor:

Select tool:
    A selection tool that permits you to copy a section, rotate it, duplicate it and such would be nice! it would help those specular maps.

Speaking of which!

Mirroring option:

Making so, that placing one or two axis, every change is repeated and mirrored.

Undo\Redo:
    Nothing to explain here, right?

Zoom out\Zoom in:
    Don't know if the panaramic view is on Switch, but make so that as in game, pressing tab to see a panoramic view of the map would be nice

Square paint, fill tool:
    They are simple and common tile placing tools that can be easily done, pliz!

Content Sharing:
    TAGS! not just skirmish, scenario or puzzle. Placing tags we could easily categorize better maps!

Actual Game:

Watch a unit range:
    Select an unit (or more then one) and permanently see their range (or until you toggle it out)

Enemy FoW range:
    Some way to see the range that enemy sees in FoW could be great as well

FoW Hiding stuff:
    Seeing what units capture whats, hearing the sounds, sseeing the money spent and such runis the suprise effect of the fow.
    Whenever i see 1250 gold going away, i know there's a dragon coming.

Commanders:

Passives\AuraGroove?
    Making some not extra impactful passive (that can be removed as an option) could make each commander pick be more important. Not simple buffs\debuffs on units like in AW games, but as someone else suggested it could be on the commander itself, or as an aura on it. Encouraging even more its 'aggression' instead of mega-protecting him.
    it could even be a 'passive aura' as a second wargroove, during X turns.

And having 3 commanders.. could make them bee the holy trinity. A tank, a support a damage.

Mercia, Nuru, Tenri, Valder: Support
    Caesar, Sedge, Ryota, Sigrid : Damage
    Emeric, Greenfinger, Koji, Raghna: Tank

Meme stuff:
    Less dogs, more cats.

...just kidding. I'm just a cat person and seeing caesar command armies without even speaking cringes me out u.u but it's toony and all so ok u.u

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019