1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on frame rate going down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Venom, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

First of all. I am absolutely in love with the new character designs. Hopoo, you outdid yourself, honestly.

Anyway, i've been having some frame rate issues at the very last level. I'm not quite sure why because in other
    levels I don't seem to have as much problems. Although, my framerate drops dramaticly around 40 minutes of
    playing making it more annoying than fun to play with.

My laptop is only a month old and wasn't a cheap one either. Just not sure what I can do to optimize speed
    for this game since it would make stuff a lot more fun.

Thanks in advance!

• Masterrulax

Masterrulax Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ive had this problems.. idk what it is man.. so i deleted the game and reinstalled it and now it works like a charm, also check that you have the latest drivers

• Venom

So it's not just me? And do you have this with every level or just the last one?

• Masterrulax

Masterrulax Subatomic Cosmonaut

Every level dude =/

• Venom

Hmm i'm currently trying to reinstall some stuff to see if it got any better. If it did, i'll let you know.