1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for the Android Version

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cystasy, Mar 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cystasy

Cystasy Void-Bound Voyager

Hey,
    i just buyed SV for Android and have a few suggestions for it..

1) The Toolbox on the left side should have bigger icons or should have a option to scale the size of them. The icons are really small and you can barelly see & read them (tooltips for the tools & items).

2) Performance enhancements! I play SV on a Samsung Galaxy S6 and it really lags a lot. i can't really play it like this, so i think there should be a performance update to fix this issue. Most Games i play on my device works fine, even 3d games with a lot of things & effects.. so i think it should be possible to enhance the performance of SV so it will run smooth.

3) Loading savestates from Google Drive / similiar. If SV could save & load the savestates on a cloud, you could play it on PC and then easy play it on Android / iOS without the need of transfering the savegames alyway back and forth. People who know a little about computers can do the transfer easy, but people who don't know so much will have trouble to find & transfer their savegames. so there should be a better option in the future for this feature. it's really cool that you can load PC savegames at all - i really like that. but a easier option for a cross-plattform play should be come in the future - imho.

greetings :)!

DayatXD likes this.
    • ViewtifulGui

ViewtifulGui Big Damn Hero

If I remember right, you can use your pc save games on android, but I don't know how.

• Cystasy

Cystasy Void-Bound Voyager

you can, but to do this you need to transfer your savegame file from one device to the other.
        If you play often on your computer and & smartphone, you need to transfer this file alway back and forth from device to device.

Example:
        Lets say i play a while on my computer and then when i go into my bed i want to play with my smartphone a while.
        I then need to transfer my savegame file from my computer (%appdata%/Stardew Valley/saves) to my Smartphone.
        And if i then want to play again on my computer, i need to transfer the savegame again back to my Computer from my smartphone. it's always a big back and forth transfer of the folder which is not really a great solution.

because that, like i said.. would it be cool to have a cloud savegame feature where you can save your savegame file on like google drive.
        With that, you could just load your savegame from the cloud & save it on the cloud and would not need to always transfer the savegame manually (like i do it currently).