Suggestions for my channel.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Ok so for those who don't know, I have a YouTube channel (I'd put a link, but apparently I haven't posted enough times yet). You should be able to find it if you search "rgbunpro" on YouTube.

Anyway, I'm kind of curious about something, I already play starbound on there, but I kind of want to start a collection series with terraria where I get all the items. Also I'm thinking of making an unturned series as well, what do you think of that? Also what kinds of microphones and other hardware would you suggest getting?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW99VxLIpAXFS5T13D_ta0Q/feed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    Lonewolf239 likes this.
  2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Added the link for you, I am guessing that is the one.
    Also moved the post to the Fan Vid section

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Thank you my good sir!

Relten likes this.
  4. Lonewolf239

Lonewolf239 Pangalactic Porcupine

I have little to no experience with video recording, but I see you've already done quite a bit. Either way, I like what you've got so far and I hope you continue to make more stuff! :D
    Terraria is always a fun game to let's play. As is minecraft, though I'm a bit less interested in watching people play that game after overdosing on it when I was younger.
    Also, about the microphone, depending on your price point I'd either go with a Go Mic or the Snowball mic by Blue. I have a few friends who use Go Mics to record themselves playing music, and the audio, while not amazing, does sound pretty clear. The Snowball is just something I've heard youtubers starting out use, no personal experience with them. :p
    Though you can do a lot just messing with your microphones levels! What are you using right now?

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

At present I'm using a weird off-brand mic that I picked up for like $30 on amazon. It's not really great, but it's better (by some small margin) than the default one on my laptop. If I could afford to pick up a better mic I would, as it is for now I have to work with what I have.