Modding Discussion Suggestions: Fallout Themed Pack

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by siksiksikki, Oct 5, 2019.

1. siksiksikki

siksiksikki Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! So, I've been toiling away chipping away at a Starbound modding education. I don't necessarily plan to do anything big, but wanted a fun way to be able to interact with the pixel art I've been doing for awhile now. That being said the mod I am working on currently (with no clear goals, mind you) is a Fallout related pack.

It's mostly decoration for now- furniture, a tile or two, containers, and just nice things to look at.

I've hit a brick wall on what to do next though so I was wondering, from the Fallout fans in the forum, what would you like to see as far as decoration and stuff goes that is from Fallout? Just keep in mind I can't really do advanced stuff unless you'd be willing to help me out or point me in the right direction :)

Inspiration from all games accepted, except for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, naturally.

Pictured below is nearly everything I've made so far. All of the Fallout specific things, at least. The Sentry and the Eyebot are animated. The only things not pictured are Nuka Cola machine I created and the Fallout 4 pre-war kitchen set (in 7 colors) I just finished spriting.

[​IMG]

Hlabs and ThatCabbage like this.
  2. jurassic

jurassic Big Damn Hero

I'm a fallout fan and I'm looking to add fallout content to my starbound game. Unfortunately there are few fallout mods and they don't necessarily add much.
    For your mods I think adding militia objects would be cool, but adding the famous billboards, logos (red rocket and more) could be cool