Suggestions about farm automation and qol/endgame

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dragon-blue, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Dragon-blue

Dragon-blue Space Hobo

Hello ! I really like Stardew Valley, I currently play in multiplayer and I arrive at the end-game. The game has a very dense content, but I think there are some things to improve, this is why I share some suggestions and ideas, maybe it will go back to developers like that.

Confort Coop / Confort Barn (final improvement) :
    Includes radiator and auto-grabber in the building (Coops really need it),
    Automatic opening and closing of doors,
    Animals eat 2 times less hay,
    Animals are petted automatically (so their friendship doesn't go down).

A new building to automate artisan goods :
    It's like a Shed, with an NPC to hire or junimo, to automate the creation of artisan goods.
    Inside we put machines, for example : keg, preserves jar, cheese machines, oil maker,
    Outside - as for junimo hut - we deposit the items to refine in the chest, and retrieve the refined items once the process is completed.

Upgrades of the Gold Clock :
    For astronomical sums of money, the game could allow us to upgrade the gold clock (can be turned on/off),
    1) Stop the decline of friendship with the villagers.
    2) Slow down the time or have longer days of a few hours.

Various improvements :
    - Multiplayer: Each player should have his own save and be the host whenever he wants.
    - Further develop kids and spouses, they need to stop blocking passages in the house.
    - Furniture catalog more readable, difficult to navigate in this long list.
    - Alternative ways to find some artifacts too hard (especially those of the worms).
    - See a small marker on an item if you need it for a current quest.
    - Have the possibility to customize the skin of each farm building.
    - Other destinations to discover with the bus.
    - Do something with the abandoned JojaMart building.
    - The warp obelisk take up too much space, having a smaller one that warp everywhere that is unlocked by having bought all obelisk would be very cool.
    - Have different mounts and speeds, or train your mount in a mini racing game so that it goes faster.
    - To be able to recover its materials by recycling craft constructions like Path, Fences...
    - To be able to freely enter the areas and shops even when there is an event, and no need to have all the players present to participate.

That's it, feel free to give your opinion or propose other ideas!

benoitfouc likes this.
    • benoitfouc

benoitfouc Space Spelunker

Hello Dragon-blue, i totaly agree with your ideas. Mostly the feature like auto-grabber for eggs and wheel, the kids and spouse blocking and the warps !
      Now we just have to pray for the developer to hear us.

Good post.