Suggestion: Re-playable cutscenes!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dwuff, Nov 4, 2016.

1. dwuff

dwuff Phantasmal Quasar

One of my favourite parts of the game is the cutscenes. They're so freaking adorable, I would love to be able to replay them and enjoy them without having to start a new game. It can work on an unlock system, you can only re-watch the ones that you have already seen. Does anyone else want this?

Xamerzan and Tamorr like this.
    • Pongles

Pongles Lucky Number 13

Have the wizard be able to pull up long term memories to the forefront of your brain for a small fee or something.

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

That actually sounds interesting enough to put in. i wouldn't mind a way to re-view the scenes, as if watching a VHS tape from a camcorder of old. Of course in this instance, if it were to be within game I think I like what the above person mentions. Having the wizard maybe for that, or a device within his place. Or it could be a buyable item like a crystal ball, or even something that is gained from the wizard with enough hearts that you can place inside your house that you can have a look at the past per say. :nuruhappy:

dwuff likes this.
        • GeneralSir

GeneralSir Poptop Tamer

This is the first time I've actually thought about somthing like this. Maybe you could obtain a camera from the merchant cart or Perriers and watch back different cutscenes. My favourite cutscenes are the community center and some of Shane's and Emily's.:nurucool:

• dwuff

dwuff Phantasmal Quasar

Even if it was an option outside of your game, like an extra in the menu. You could pick the character and then pick the cutscene you want to replay.

Alternatively: in-game, you could have a photo album or scrapbook with pictures of each character, commemorating heart events. You could also have pictures commemorating events like the completion of the community centre, etc. Then your character could look at the photos and "remember" the moments that you shared, like a flashback sequence. It could even be a diary in which you've written down memories. You could get the scrapbook/diary/album after reaching the beloved farmer achievement, or acquiring a spouse.

randomAnon123 and Tamorr like this.