Suggestion Compilation Thread (Archive)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blue, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rene6305

Rene6305 Star Wrangler

I'd like space pirates that can randomly appear on your ship when you don't expect it and they will try to kill/kidnap your npcs and try to take your pixels. You can fight back and if you prevail you can have parts they have stolen to make upgrades or even get new or unique items.

2. Raz0r0x

Raz0r0x Orbital Explorer

I think that there should be different currency's used by different alien cultures, and possibly a common Galactic currency that has a varying value compared to a planets local currency. A richer, thriving species currency should have a higher value than the Galactic currency, and a poorer species currency is less valuable.This would enable a player to earn profits by trading with the right currency in the right area.

3. Skeith

Skeith Void-Bound Voyager

The ability to have armour accessory slots, so you can have the best armour and look the way you want is often something players will never turn down. I think there also should be a ranking system for races that, as you play the game and get to a certain point, you "upgrade to the next rank and unlock a new race, having some races that are more OP at the top and the less OP at the bottom. Cool idea would also to be able to have more than just one main character in one save. You unlock this playable NPC and he comes on board and goes into cryogenic sleep and when you want to change race, you wake them. :D

4. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

perhaps we could have planes you can drop bombs from and shoot with like fly over an enemy town dropping fire bombs and shooting people

5. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

My bounty hunting link is up there :up:
    +5 billion good sir.

6. RandomosityFV

RandomosityFV Big Damn Hero

Wow this hasn't been updated for some time huh?

7. Tyr

Tyr Pangalactic Porcupine

It was made by blue, who isn't here anymore.

8. Astatine

Astatine Space Spelunker

i think that integrating a chat into the forums section would be helpful, because i have no clue how to do the built in chat.

9. Symbolz

Symbolz Void-Bound Voyager

God this game will be amazing :D soo looking foward to it

10. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

I agree. I am almost dying in want:fireball:

perhaps your character would sleep like minecraft to pass to pass the night:zzz: and things might rob you unless your house is secure:ninja:

Falcon42 likes this.
  11. Falcon42

Falcon42 Starship Captain

I can't tell you how many times I wanted to sleep the night away in Terraria... I think it would be a good addition to Starbound. And the robbing idea is intriguing, yet annoying. I used to think Goblin Thieves would steal from my chests in Terraria, I'd gather all of my friends and yell "PROTECT THE ARMORY" because I had this big 'ol building with all my chests and mannequins in it.... And my hellevator, lol that was a good trap for the Goblins... :lolwut:

cortez likes this.
  12. Gumdrop Meadowz

Gumdrop Meadowz Cosmic Narwhal

The turn-based mini-game for space battles seems a bit off the feel of the game... I feel it could use something more like "I'm in a tiny fighter trying to help this cause, flying around and shooting, protecting certain ships and whatnot. The reward for saving certain ships then would be pixels or NPC mercenaries, tech tree advancements or specific device engineering knowledge..." All depending what side you are fighting for, and how effective you are in the battle.

13. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

coinsa
    coins are fine in chests but not piggy banks. however your base sounds good.:notworthy: perhaps we could have alarms that wake you up to stop the robbers:poo:. why must we wait for this game:cry: however i love the anticipation its exiting.:love:

14. Falcon42

Falcon42 Starship Captain

Me too. Joined the forums to add to that anticipation.

15. Coolitic

Coolitic Big Damn Hero

so far, so good

16. Tea Mate

Tea Mate Existential Complex

Has any moderator taken it up to update it in Blue's place? If not it would be nice if someone did.

Blue, qazxcwe and Barlov Monkiss like this.
  17. Vaidred

Vaidred Phantasmal Quasar

This is quite a lot of features, hopefully it has most of them :lolwut:

18. Tentacle Wrangler

Tentacle Wrangler Starship Captain

im not exactly sure how a wormhole would be an explorable terrain.. should they just spit you out somewhere random :DD

FrootLewp likes this.
  19. Bobot The Robot

Bobot The Robot Space Spelunker

Blue, are you doing Race suggestions on here as well? I didn't see anyone elses from the page.

20. TehLonelyDonut

TehLonelyDonut Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Umm.... don't know how to tell you but.... Blue left a while ago.
    He was getting trolled hard and left because they were personally insulting him and his comrades. (friends)

Yeah, Blue doesn't operate this thread any more, the updating was given over to a mod/admin... I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.