Suggestion Compilation Thread (Archive)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blue, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipopknight

lolipopknight Poptop Tamer

I think my favorite out of those planet types are the living planet and volcanic/unstable planet. All of them are great ideas too. The only thing i personally disagree with is the agro system. But thats only a minor disagreement. All the other suggestions are great, especially the war/peace with factions and reputation etc.

2. lolipopknight

Great idea! Maybe have certain strategic points that will make the battle more diverse. instead of just spawning aliens, have them coming from certain places and u can "hold out" and fight them in waves.

Speno1 likes this.
  3. lolipopknight

yeah me too. Keep the traditional adventure sandbox, and keep it simple. most mmos are complex and require alot of input.

4. KuraiRyuu

KuraiRyuu Space Kumquat

Awesome list of the suggestions :up:.
    Also, please refrain from tripple or double posting. You can use the edit button at the bottom left of your posts :D.

Alvin Flummox likes this.
  5. Speno1

Speno1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

May I suggest making a suggestion about this website page? You know, so the community can help clean things up and stuff?

7. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

My last post probably didn't make sense. I'd like to see the feedback-bugs page divided for "feedback on the site" "bugs of the site" "game feedback".

8. NinjaNick

NinjaNick Subatomic Cosmonaut

The idea of mini-maps and gps's and zooming out ruin the whole idea of exploration in the game! Knowing what was in your world ruins the fun of discovering it! And half the fun of going back somewhere was discovering something new along the way. Maps should most definitely NOT be in the game.
    Just my opinion...

9. KuraiRyuu

KuraiRyuu Space Kumquat

Havn't they already said you can zoom in and out on your player while playing? I don't think that would ruin exploration underground though.

10. NinjaNick

NinjaNick Subatomic Cosmonaut

A little bit of zoom out is A-OKAY, but someone else mentioned zooming out to see your whole world. That would ruin EVERYTHING. I like exploration :)

11. Bratmobile

Bratmobile Phantasmal Quasar

The ghost ship is my favorite too. I hope it's added

12. Bratmobile

Bratmobile Phantasmal Quasar

Yah i want to discover the world for myself ad not just be able to see it al from the brginning

NinjaNick likes this.
  13. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

14. badcompany_100

badcompany_100 Poptop Tamer

Being able to actually genuinely EPICLY! mount or ride youre own captured creatures AND! even have to take the right steps such as...
    Train them, Feed them (generally make them happy) as well as breaking them in like horses with the possibilities of having a tough time such as being kicked back or forced around places where the animal wants to go. :idea:

15. badcompany_100

I also like the idea of being able to see youre whole map :idea: maybe u could see it on a holographic fuzzy model and until you discover an area it wont appear and when it does it might be able to turn into a model so you can see all the many colours!!!

bounding star likes this.
  16. badcompany_100

As far as enemys goes i would suggest unique epic battles I MEAN EPIC BATTLES!!! HUGE HUGE batlles between different sides such as the avians vs apes or you can have two strong forces waring it out which might be triggered if you really badly anger someone such as soldier versing other soldiers even player on player scale wars for if you make a challenge and have it accpeted !!! :idea:

17. Alvin Flummox

Alvin Flummox Existential Complex

Maybe try not to triple post hehe ;)

Is this going to be updated anytime soon? Just curious.

badcompany_100 likes this.
  18. Irrelephant

Irrelephant Big Damn Hero

Oh wow, I just realized my thread is up there! xD

19. badcompany_100

There should also be somesort of mission failure possibilities which might be recommended for certain levels such as the possibilities of to many friendly blocks being broken such as buildings loosing chunks which can eventually fail you?:idea:

AS IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH! IT WOULD BE EPIC :p!!!! if...
    we could possibly have a gamemode where everything goes I MEAN EVERYTHING where you can have things which would seem damaging or advantegeous where you can have squad lands and pods but the pods burn up and leave craters meaning you could bombard shelters it WOULD BE THE BEST EVER PVP GAME EVER! where places are safe but.. you are trulely feeling a pvp rush like youre finally challenged and nothing is boring or slow!

Rene6305 likes this.
  20. badcompany_100

actually two of those 3 where replys so it would be hard for him to understandebly post them (is understandebly a word?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.