1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Suddlenly i can't beam up to my ship it crashes everytime

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Supermegamanxl, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Supermegamanxl

Supermegamanxl Void-Bound Voyager

I'm confused it was working fine the day before didn't install any new mods either! i attached my log.

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It looks like you removed at least one mod from your game. Try adding back the mods you removed as well as updating your mods while you're at it.

3. Supermegamanxl

How can i find out which mod i removed?

4. Iris Blanche

If you don't remember which mods you removed, it's almost impossible to tell. Log states something about an item called "RenamonClaw" and other items. Don't know if they're part of the same mod or not but it's very likely it's multiple mods.
    A full list of missing items are in your log starting at line 1067 and end at line 1159.

Also after checking your log again: you have a mod incompatibility. The mod "Carlucci Inventory Mod Is Back 4 GooD !! v2.50" is not compatible with "Get Rid of that Underwear [GRotU] - Full Draconis (Scaled) Patch Fixed" as they share the exact same priority (according to the log). I also noticed that you're using....very questionable...mods. I think you know which ones I am referring to. These have been known to cause issues and are very prone to incompatibilities as well. I highly recommend to NOT use these, especially in conjunction with massive game changing mods like FrackinUniverse.

As a general advice: If you have a very large mod collection which you're modifying in the middle of the game, check what they're adding and such to avoid any issues.
    Also when using FrackinUniverse be adviced to check their wiki about incompatible mods: https://frackinuniverse.miraheze.org/wiki/Incompatible

5. Supermegamanxl

Ok thank you , i was curious because i never removed any mods at least to my knowledge. Some stuff has always been like that ex the renamon claw. Thats why i asked!

6. Iris Blanche

Can only judge by what the log shows. ^^