Submarines

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by geomark123, Jun 24, 2013.

1. geomark123

geomark123 Title Not Found

You guys rock. :DD

2. Corsair114

Corsair114 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can show up on your homeworld in one of these?

iZEuA.jpg

Killian217 and King Leonidas like this.
  3. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

holy mother of god that is a big damn submarine if i ran into that thing it would scare the shit out of me

4. Baku Vicen

Baku Vicen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice vehicle. And a very best shot to explore waterworlds better than with a raft

5. Killian217

Killian217 Tentacle Wrangler

I think it would be really cool to implement a type of vehicle that could transform from a submarine to a land vehicle and back again. That would be perfect for all types of terrain on every planet! :mwahaha:

6. Baku Vicen

Baku Vicen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Amphibious vehicle... looks like we got a winner there

King Leonidas likes this.
  7. Diagnosan

Diagnosan Subatomic Cosmonaut

I cannot fit enough yeses into this post.

Nefliax and King Leonidas like this.
  8. PurpleHamsta43

PurpleHamsta43 Star Wrangler

What happens if i stick a harpoon in your submarine? You'll find out!!!:mad:

9. Nefliax

Nefliax Master Chief

I can see it now... 2 person submarine boss battle with a giant squid moster or something!

10. Gears

Gears Contact!

Typer shark anyone? :rofl:

11. CommanderCnicko

CommanderCnicko Big Damn Hero

I know what I want to be cruising 'round in.
    [​IMG]
    Edit: Actually, this would be just fine aswell.
    [​IMG]

peterd, Serenity and King Leonidas like this.
  12. geomark123

geomark123 Title Not Found

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FANCY! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

13. Sneech

Sneech Void-Bound Voyager

I love this idea! However in most of these threads about certain vehicle types I've noticed many ppl want completely different things. For example what if Chucklefish fulfilled this suggestion by implementing something like this:
    [​IMG]

It would be a nice addition but I'm sure it would leave the people wanting larger, multi-person, weapon inclusive subs a little disappointed. It's the same vice versa as well. If there is an implementation of large weaponized subs only, it'll leave out the people who desire the tiny, fast, exploration type sub that can fit into smaller underwater caves and tunnel systems and be capable of harvesting underwater goodies.

In order to satisfy everyone in their creative desire what is really needed is a vehicle hangar/garage/bay area that would be part of a players space station. In it players could be able to build, customize, and store their vehicles for use on planets. The bay itself could be upgraded with resources to increase the amount of vehicles stored, vehicle size, type, amount of customization options, etc. With a system implemented like this, it could satisfy the multiple suggestion topics that include different types of vehicles like, subs, aircraft, mechs, and multi-person vehicles.

I've created a suggestion for this here: http://playstarbound.com/suggestions/?p=view&id=8183
    Please upvote it since it will help making the submarines that YOU want a part of the game!

austriss, Chucklehead and PanicATK like this.
  14. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

It must always be a yellow submarine, also if implemented I can finally rp as james cameron.

15. Spertin

Spertin Big Damn Hero

Yeah ! and upgrading the ocean biome would be a nice feature like treasure hunters !

16. Chucklehead

Chucklehead Subatomic Cosmonaut

How about this? It's weaponized AND yellow.

Attached Files:

jmlop0 likes this.
  17. Code

Code Poptop Tamer

That would be fantastic... Roaming the ocean without fear of drowning/being brutally murdered by sea creatures would be great! Maybe you could still run out of oxygen and have to go up though, just to make it more realistic.

Chucklehead likes this.
  18. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

I actually came here to suggest the same thing, but seeing that it has already been posted I'll just reply on this thread instead. Also, this idea would be very useful in order to reach Hylotl Villages/dungeons.

19. the_mecha_engineer

the_mecha_engineer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

20. CommanderCnicko

CommanderCnicko Big Damn Hero

I think I saw it in a demo video/livestream or somethin'... AN ICE PLANET COVERED IN WATER (and small icebergs<3)