1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Stupid me.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Drofox, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drofox

Drofox Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello, I need some help. Today I opened this e-mail, which I`ve received when I bought Starbound:
    "Thanks for supporting Starbound (Pixel Tier)! To access your purchase just follow this link:
    Your Humble URL: XXX
    Please save this email so that you can access Starbound (Pixel Tier) again whenever you'd like in the future. We will keep your copy online at the above URL for the foreseeable future. Please make a local backup though, to save bandwidth.
    If you have any problems, please contact us and we will get it sorted out, ASAP., which I`ve received when bought a game."

So, when I tapped this URL adress ("XXX") I saw this:
    "Unknown key!
    Sorry I could not find this key.
    If you have already purchased the bundle, please enter your email below to have your key resent to you."

But when I checked my e-mail I saw that:
    "We received a request to resend your Humble keys. However, we do not have any keys on record for this email address. If you may have used a different email address when you made your purchase, try entering it into the key resender page. Otherwise, please contact us by emailing contact@humblebundle.com and our support staff will sort things out as soon as possible."
    So, what I suppose to do?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

I'd imagine you should contact their support staff at contact@humblebundle.com to sort things out as soon as possible

3. Drofox

Thanks, done. Now waiting for answer.

4. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

Wait I actually helped you? I just said what they said in the email you copy and pasted. :eek:
    You didn't read that?

5. Drofox

Yes, I did. But i thought that there is another way to help me.

6. Gnomechompski

Gnomechompski Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you tryed logging in the humblebundle site and checking in your game library?

7. Drofox

Yes. But: bandicam 2013-11-29 23-07-00-288.jpg

8. Gnomechompski

Gnomechompski Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you still have your humblebundle email receipt, I think the best thing to do is contact them!

9. Zagoner

Zagoner Astral Cartographer

Do as Symphony said and all should be well. Hopefully it's fixed in time for the beta release in a few days.

I hope everything is resolved.

Drofox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.