WIP Studio Ghibli Re-Textures

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Crazy_Leen, Mar 14, 2016.

1. miryuo

miryuo Zero Gravity Genie

thank you so much! my farm finally feels like home again ^^

• mint-milkshake

mint-milkshake Master Chief

Hey there, I don't know if you plan on updating this, but since the 1.1 update, this mod is making all my chest vanish. Just letting you know :)

• miryuo

miryuo Zero Gravity Genie

someone updated it already.. if you scroll down to the bottom of the last page there's a new version for 1.1 .. think it's only the scarecrows tho

• XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

I didn't see the point in adding in the pictures since I've never ever seen them in the game before ._.
          They're under craftables but they're not in the crafting list, nor could I find it using an item generator.

• riverswim

riverswim Space Hobo

Oh my, I was just casually surfing internet but your mod got me actually signing up for the forum. Amazing work! 10/10 would hire.

• Techonrye

Techonrye Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I still like Turnip Head in his previous form. But can't win them all. I'm to lazy to mod it myself, lol.

• tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

I am in love.

• leaona0821

leaona0821 Yeah, You!

thank you so much
                  so Q
                  i love it

• AceLeangle

AceLeangle Void-Bound Voyager

Here's a Content Patcher version of the Ghibli Scarecrows updated for 1.3, including a png that just has the scarecrows on it for people who want to create their own content patch for it or add them to an already existing Craftables.

I've tested it to make sure it works in SMAPI, but I don't have all the rarecrows in game, so I don't know if there's any issues with actual in-game content. If there's anything wrong, let me know.

Attached Files:

GreenBliss, Medicell, mothfur and 3 others like this.