1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stuck on the ladder

Discussion in 'Support' started by O-Castitatis-Lilium, Jun 5, 2018.

1. O-Castitatis-Lilium

O-Castitatis-Lilium Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or not but, both in single player and in multiplayer, My husband and I keep getting stuck on the ladder if it appears too close to our characters, effectively forcing us to go down them. We tried everything to get unstuck and it's rather frustrating to be forced to go down even if we haven't even explored the floor we were on. I would like to point out that we don't use any mods at all if that makes a difference.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I've definitely had this at least two or three times recently (steam, single player, no mods)

It happens when a ladder spawns after killing a monster that is right on top of you. Not noticed if it's only one type of monster or all of them

• O-Castitatis-Lilium

O-Castitatis-Lilium Void-Bound Voyager

It has been with any monster. (sorry I haven't updated in a while, work has been super busy) I have also recently noticed that bats and those bug things will fly right through you and hit you, even after either hitting or blocking, so that is an issue I have no found as well. Not to mention that you can only hit the larva once before they start turning into those bug things, so if you have 4 or 5 of them, and hit them then it's going to be an issue once they start flying.