1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Stuck in travel space upon loading character after crash

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by HDelectro, Jul 27, 2016.

1. HDelectro

HDelectro Intergalactic Tourist

My game crashed while my character was beaming down to a planet and now they are stuck on the ship with a continuously moving background. The teleporter is unresponsive, the Nav computer just shows a blank screen, i've starved my character and upon death they return to a still stuck ship. SAIL can still activate and send you on missions but you return to the same broken ship. If i stay on the ship for a minute or 2 I get the powering down/ slowing down sound that normally means you are in orbit but the ship keeps moving. The longest I've waited to see if it is just a matter of tine for it to stop is 3 hours.
    If any one has any suggestions they would be most welcome.

2. Zencor

Zencor Void-Bound Voyager

I know this is a necro-post but this is happening for me now.

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). There are also more logs (.1-.5). These are logs from the sessions before. If you didn't start the game after the error i don't need them. Use the "Upload a File" button to select and attach the log.

~ Iris ~

4. Zencor

Zencor Void-Bound Voyager

This has happened for every single character. this log is probably from my startup. I just made a new character and it's stuck at a loading screen. I'll add the log .1-.5 also

I had to rename the log .1-.5 since i couldnt upload 1-5 files

Attached Files:

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Make sure Starbound is allowed in your firewall and make sure that port 21025 isn't already used. If yes either close the application which is using said port or change it in your starbound.config.

~ Iris ~