Modding Help Stuck at saving after 1.4.1

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Kaion, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Kaion

Kaion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was playing fine with my sister on 1.4 but the next day we updated to 1.4.1 and we can't get to the next day anymore because it get stuck on saving. We updated most mods and tried the _old save but it does not work.
    I also tried to find bugged items or get my Copper Axe that was ready from Clint.

https://smapi.io/log/EaD5uuKs

This is my mod folder.
    upload_2019-12-15_6-0-30.png

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

There is an item in a chest in your farm house that is unknown to the game. Probably added by a mod. Finding and removing this item should fix it. Do you have something like a keg or preserves jar there?

Kaion likes this.
      • Kaion

I just tried removing the preserve jar and the keg leaving only the beehives, furnaces and recycling machines but it crashed still. Do I need to put them in the trash can?

• Kaion

I found the bugged item but it's stuck in the chest with no label and I can't delete it.
          EDIT: Managed to fix my save by deleting the Rose Honey with file editing. I think there is a chance it was related to the Wild Honey fix in the patch 1.4.1 of base game.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
            mrszombie666 likes this.
          • mrszombie666

mrszombie666 Void-Bound Voyager

Heyy ive been having the same problem as you and i too have the rose honey in my chest. I would like to ask how do you delete it using the file editing? googling have got me nowhere. thanks abunchhh

EDIT, Found a great save editing software on Nexus. Thanks man

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019