RP Stranded

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Draken09, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

The situation was becoming increasingly dangerous, so Wyatt turned to the other travelers. Even if the Null was very close to attacking the group, he could not leave it alone to cause a rampage within the village. If the other Nulls were as kind as it had been, he found it to be his duty to assist them. He pulled his gun out of his holster and raced forward.

"You all coming or what?"

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Eying Wyatt's foolishness, Crazyon threw his other knife into the ground in front of Wyatt.
    "Use your damn brain!"

Draken09 likes this.
  3. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

He stopped running and turned to Crazyon.
    "I can help them, I know I can!"
    He looked back to find most of the Null turning into these hulking beasts, and heading toward the foursome.
    "Forget I said that! Run!"

Crazyon likes this.
  4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Running behind Gouto, Crazyon picked the knife up that the blob had poorly thrown, he then ran to his other knife and pulled it out.
    Once this was done, he sprinted after Wyatt.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  5. ExplosiveCrate

ExplosiveCrate Phantasmal Quasar

Gouto swiftly withdrew his gun as the knife flew dangerously close to his arm. He hesitated for a moment when he saw Wyatt and Crazyon heading towards the beast, but quickly began trailing them when they came to their senses and started fleeing.

As he ran behind the two, he turned his head backwards a few times to check for any pursuing Null.

6. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Back at the camp, things were going poorly. The motionless pause had ended, and the camp turned into a whirlwind of small objects. Watches, rocks, coals, and other assorted things battered the Stranded. James Wolfe took the initiative, and flipped a switch on his wrist kinetics module. Pulling a hot coal out of the swirling mass, he sent it flying into where there should have been a face on the over-sized Null. The response was immediate, and James was sent flying into the nearest tree due to an invisible force. Nobody was sure whether the loud crack was the man or the foliage. From there, dispatch was swift. Yuri was lifted a few feet off the ground, and slammed into the planet with unnatural force. Centauri had a bit more time, but her only reaction in this time of fear was cuddle around the little child Null. It was hard to tell which was more terrified. But after the girl was ironically discarded into the fireplace, the child was lifted from its feet and carried away. It was over, but Polaris Aldrich, frozen with fear inside the shelter, was thankfully speechless, for the slighting sound could have spelled doom.

7. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Still Sprinting, Crazyon checked behind him to make sure they were not being tailed, once he confirmed this, he stopped suddenly.
    Looking at the other two, Crazyon spoke in a playful tone.
    "Well, I think that they're hostile...."
    "Hopefully the others fared better."