RELEASED [Storm] Handsome Matt's Mods (Junimo Deposit Anywhere, Calendar Anywhere, Durable Fences) (Moved)

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Handsome Matt, Mar 1, 2016.

1. herman925

herman925 Space Hobo

Please update??? Plz??

• Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Our lord and savior Handsome Matt has left us.

Or more likely he's working on updating the mods so give him some time.

Nevermind, I think they're working on putting up a new API entirely, replacing SMAPI and the idea will be to get these mods working on that new platform. I don't think we'll be getting updates for these mods on SMAPI 0.37 as it makes sense to focus effort on building the new API first.

• kempol

kempol Space Hobo

im not sure about the fence mod but calender mod doesnt work

• Afterscore

They're all broken, Matt is working on a new API, to replace SMAPI, with some of the other guys on the forum. Once Storm comes out Matt will have these ready to go on there.

• WirlWind

WirlWind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hopefully they finish it soon, I've defaulted back to playing Rune Factory 4 because these mods are -must have- and I don't want my farm to fall apart (I went overboard on fences) :p

Also, BIIIG thanks to Matt for being a champ and working so hard on the game :)

• Elson Shale

Elson Shale Tentacle Wrangler

Can Storm and SMAPI both be used simultaneously?

• Cpan

Cpan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No, they cannot.

• Afterscore

No. They are standalone .exe's. If you open both SMAPI and Storm you will just be opening two different instances of the game.

• clefairykid

clefairykid Void-Bound Voyager

Argh what? You're kidding, I only JUST got smapi working today and the one mod I got it for will never be made for it again? URGH.
                    All these hours faffing about with this x- x I should have checked here first

• Afterscore

I was just in the middle of replying to your reddit post and thought I'd check here. Well, there's your answer haha. Sorry :(

• clefairykid

haha aww, thanks for the thought though :'D I'm still happy to figure out that I wasn't just going insane and there was a reason for it at least :rofl: I've got the cheat menu's run speed slider that's making me SUPER happy with it, I'll just have to wait out the fence thing @ - @ I'm surely not the only one who goes insane seeing crushed piles of wood everywhere :rofl:

also a plus, now I've gotten as far as this, I might be able to learn how to use the XNB thing next to make my own retextures, since I've been a pixel artist for years now, it's just a matter of figuring out how to get it into the game :rofl: surely I can manage that better than I managed this :'D haha

• Afterscore

This is why I got myself a comfy waifu. Wake up in the morning and she's fixed the fences for me.

Once the mod is patched I'm getting rid of the wife though. Too much commitment.

• clefairykid

no way, they seriously do it for you? I'm not very far into the game, but I do know that once I do get married I'll need that mod for the "vase" in sebs room LOL I do not want that in there OTL he better be fixing fences *glares
                            I've also switched anytime gifts on because man, if I can give a tonne of gifts in real life I will do it in there, it'd take YEARS AND YEARS to get married at the rate of 2 a week, especially when I don't see him very often and then he's in his room that i can't enter and urgh ahha :rofl:

• lgorakoj

lgorakoj Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Waiting for SMAPI. Please make it compatible with this API too. CHEER! :party:

• Powermate

Powermate Space Spelunker

They are working on the Storm API, SMAPI wont be updated anymore.

• Handsome Matt

Handsome Matt Aquatic Astronaut

no

cantorsdust and strevel like this.
                                  • sanademonangel

sanademonangel Poptop Tamer

so where do we get storm api? Do we have to update right this instant?

• DJOkamical

DJOkamical Space Kumquat

Where's the download for the SMAPI version?

• Edge!

Edge! Subatomic Cosmonaut

The SMAPI version wasn't working for a long time already. Even if you install it on SMAPI 0.37, it won't work.

• SongPhone

SongPhone Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, i've got a question, what is this StormLauncher.exe? do i have to download it?