• SandyBeaches

SandyBeaches Void-Bound Voyager

Wow! Looks helpful.

• hikarushirou

hikarushirou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is Storm compatible with SMAPI?

• Ludacryst

Ludacryst Void-Bound Voyager

No idea if they're compatible, considering Storm is what's going to be replacing SMAPI, I believe..
          Can't wait til this mod's got the features I'm looking for though! (Adding labels myself~)

• Seeroh

Seeroh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No, Storm and SMAPI are completely incompatible. Gotta have one or the other.

• WirlWind

WirlWind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And very soon, it will be only one... AKA Storm.

Awesome mod, will become a must-have once everything is in and working! I've currently got about 10 chests and I have to just go based off remembering what's where :rofl:

• ThatNorthernMonkey

ThatNorthernMonkey Aquatic Astronaut

I have a chest for every category, an a few misc ones too :p lots an i'll be using the mod too in its final form. There was no Storm activity overnight (I guess the devs have lives too!) so cant proceed with the mod today unfortunately.

• deathCorporate

deathCorporate Void-Bound Voyager

can you make it for smapi i cant use storm till they fix it up

• mrslowly

mrslowly Void-Bound Voyager

Nice, I was planning on looking into this at some point.
                    What are you looking for storm to implement in order to further develop this?

• ThatNorthernMonkey

I'm waiting for chest events primarily. A chest event that fires when the chest opens so I can hook into it, create the necessary UI items to create labels for each chest manually. Also need some UI delegates which I can look into today. A few things basically!

• Aryade

Aryade Void-Bound Voyager

Once storm gets an actual stable build, it might replace it. Seeing as how there are more mods for storm coming out. I tried using both, didn't work. Then I tried using one at a time and I couldn't figure out storm at all, so I stuck with SMAPI.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

Ive posted a tutorial guide for installing Storm which is in the OP of the Storm API topic if you want to check that out - it's only a matter of copy and pasting files and folders :)

• Arathorn

Arathorn Orbital Explorer

If the zoom is set to 90% or less, the tooltip disappears.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

Ah I havent looked over the mod since 1.05 as I still havent got access to GUI elements I need. Thanks for letting me know, will take a look at it!

• Folixe

Folixe Void-Bound Voyager

This is strange, but it looks like the tooltips are duplicated and appear on parts of the map where you have no chests. I have 4 chests arranged in a square on my farm and when i move from for example my farm to the town, there will be 4 "invisible" chests, with the same labels and orientations somewhere in town. Same thing with the forest, communty center etc.

It's kind of hard to describe, but put a bunch of chests with items in them right underneath your farm entrance on the right (where mine are) Then go anywhere else in the game, like the forest south of the farm. You will see the same tooltips in the same orientation when you move your mouse over the same "area". It is getting extremely frustrating to walk around and have those tooltips pop up on parts of the map where i don't even have chests. Just a bug report.

• mehmehmoh

mehmehmoh Seal Broken

I've noticed that too. I think this is because CA draws the maps on top of each other, would make sense.

• Gyumaou

Gyumaou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

just what I need, will keep an eye on future releases as have same issue with offset labels and repeating on other maps.

• Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have a Smapi version of this mod? I've already gotten accustomed to using it, even in its current form

• ThatNorthernMonkey

Jadzi likes this.