RELEASED [Storm] and [SMAPI] TimeSpeed Mod--Configurable Day Lengths

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by cantorsdust, Mar 4, 2016.

1. TrippieXanny

TrippieXanny Space Hobo

Hi, i download this mod like 4/5 hours ago, and it did work perfectly. But now, the time still freezing, before AND after i installed the patch, how can i fix it ?
    Thanks

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@TrippieXanny Time freeze is a normal feature; you can press N by default to toggle it.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

TimeSpeed 2.4.1 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3.29 beta only.)

Release notes:
        • Changed the default time speed to match the game, except indoors where it runs at half-speed. (Previously time ran at half-speed everywhere by default.)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Dimitrious

Dimitrious Intergalactic Tourist

Hello guys!
          How to instal the latest version of TimeSpeed?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

The current version on Nexus is the latest one!

• TheAlphaPigeon

TheAlphaPigeon Space Hobo

is smapi required for the mod? and if so is smapi up to date with the latest game version 1.4?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yep, SMAPI is required and compatible with the latest Stardew Valley 1.3.36. (Stardew Valley 1.4 hasn't been released yet, but SMAPI will be updated the same day it releases.)

• xelrix

xelrix Big Damn Hero

How to enable LetMachinesRunWhileTimeFrozen in the latest version?

• zolvaring

zolvaring Space Hobo

Has anyone in here had any feedback yet about the potential issue with time changing on festival dates? I'm about to configure this mod and I'm wondering if I should enable that flag or not -- I read through quite a lot of discussion and didn't see any real conclusion, sorry if I've missed anything!

• Annye

Annye Void-Bound Voyager

The latest version on nexus, don't have the "let machines work while time is frozen" thing... I want this to happen, what do i do??

• intervencion

intervencion Existential Complex

Had to log in to thank you for this, sometimes it feels like there's no time to do anything ingame and it's rather stressful. Cheers for also keeping it up to date!

• Altho

Altho Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do you get it to save the speed of the day you want? I have to adjust it everytime I start the game.