RELEASED [STORM] and [SMAPI] RecatchLegendaryFish

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by cantorsdust, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. Mahya

Mahya Void-Bound Voyager

Hey @Pathoschild , the variable check are made on the fishing attempt, right? Or its done on the map initialization?
    We could just turn the "caught fish" flag off before every fishing attempt, and on after them (if its true). It would make the legendary re-fishing possible, and would not bug the data displayed.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Mahya Yep, that should work fine. I won't have time to work on this mod for a while (mainly focusing on SMAPI compatibility with the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta), but the mod is open-source if someone wants to submit a pull request. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Recatch Legendary Fish 1.6 beta is now available! (For the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
        • Updated to Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer).
        • Fixed legendaries not shown in the collections tab.
        • The game now tracks legendary fish stats (e.g. how many you've caught).

• ADD_Booknerd

ADD_Booknerd Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can’t you already recatch legendaries? I caught one and then later I almost caught another. Also the one I caught was a silver star quality and surely they give you the option to catch the best!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@ADD_Booknerd Normally you can't. You might have another mod which enables it too.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Recatch Legendary Fish 1.6 is now available!

Release notes:
              • Updated to Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer).
              • Fixed legendary fish not shown in the collections tab.
              • The game now tracks legendary fish stats (e.g. how many you've caught).

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard