RELEASED [Storm] and [SMAPI 0.4]BuildEndurance Mod. Increase your max stamina as you play!

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by zipy199522, Mar 11, 2016.

1. TheCoryGuy

TheCoryGuy Void-Bound Voyager

Can you start with lower stamina with this?

• DarkKiaser

DarkKiaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When i use the mod. Some reason it reduces stamina not gain. I do not know why it does this, anyone can help?

• Ellyssa

Ellyssa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While I have no idea how to fix the actual issue, I did come up with a work around when I noticed that suddenly I could no longer completely water my field.. My stamina had dropped to 246 (lower than starting..).

I opened up the save-specific data file with notepad++ ( Mods>BuildEndurance>data>profilename_seed.json) and looked at the current information. The file says my "CurrentLevelStaminaBonus" should be 42.
        I also kept in mind I had also eaten one Stardrop (34 max energy). So, I added these two numbers to the base original stamina (270), replaced the 246 in "NightlyStamina" with the value and then loaded up my game and that save.

My character now has the correct amount of stamina for the day, it's not filled to the max unfortunately. But, it IS there so there's that. I'm not sure if it will remain after you complete a day, but if you like the concept of the mod and don't mind a little extra legwork on your end, just check the level bonus you SHOULD have, add any Stardrops you have consumed in and just edit your stamina in a save editor. Hopefully the actual issue can get fixed but hopefully this will help you if you like "earning" more stamina.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
        • JamieJ

JamieJ Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard