Storage Suggestions

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by WMoose, Dec 2, 2013.

1. WMoose

WMoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Greetings all.

I wanted to take the time to suggest, if it has not already been suggested, or included in the game, that there should be higher tier chests, or storage devices, that can be locked or unlocked by players via numerous methods. Either by a digital passcode that the player can input on creation, or perhaps the chest spawns a key that exists on a keyring not part of your inventory that could be duplicated and given to people you trust, etc.

What do you guys think?

2. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While your suggestion has some unique aspects to it, the concept of personalized and lockable chests/storage has been suggested before on more than one occasion.

3. WMoose

WMoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Was it implemented, or was there a definitive answer to if it would be included? I personally like the idea of a chest that could be publicly used given you had proper items or a code. It would make treasure hunting have another dimension too, exploring the dungeon to find the key or code to get the shinies from a prominently displayed chest at the entrance. :)

4. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If I remember correctly the vast majority (read: probably all) of the suggestions posted won't be looked or considered until post-release since the devs have their own list of things they want to complete before they get into the process of really checking out what any of us suggest.