1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

StilleBound - Which path would you take?

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by SexualRhinoceros, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJillWill

CJillWill Void-Bound Voyager

Server's up as of this post. I was thinking, you should make the vanity item quest one of the starting ones like the weps and random objects. I love getting the automatic gift when joining the server on a new character, and sometimes I just want the vanity items w/o any other quest . Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

2. chucklingfish

chucklingfish Void-Bound Voyager

dude one of the items should be those wings you can get, those would look so cool on my character

3. Novokit

Novokit Intergalactic Tourist

Character's Nickname: Novokit
    (Optional)Your age and gender: 23 years young. Man.
    (Optional)Where are you from: Glendale,AZ
    Description of yourself: I'm a full time employee and father of a wonderful 9 month old girl with another on the way. To top it off I'm also owner/admin of a server I run on a newly released game in alpha stage called Rust. Whenever my time is not spent working or being a father, I'm trying to nerd out. A few co-workers got me into this game but we've been away for some time while we waited for the final update that'll wipe our ship/toon. Since it's out we're getting back in and I'm lookin' for a new home.
    Will you follow the rules?: Of course.

Also I had a question of my own. Can people join your modded server and bring over those legendary stuff on your vanilla server? I'm not interested in any way, I'm curious if I should expect stuff like that while I'm playing.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  4. DocFox

DocFox Intergalactic Tourist

Character's Nickname: DocFox
    (Optional)Your age and gender: 26.M
    (Optional)Where are you from: NJ, USA
    Description of yourself: Teacher, Gamer, Outdoorsman
    Will you follow the rules?: Yes

5. SexualRhinoceros

SexualRhinoceros Existential Complex

both accepted! Novokit, you could as long as you follow the rules and don't disturb other people who don't want to be disturbed! Of course, as I said before, the private server is currently down so when we bring it back up you'll be able to play on it!
    what item is this? I'll add it if you can get me the name of it!

6. Novokit

Novokit Intergalactic Tourist

Oh okay thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna keep it vanilla, if people won't bother me with the mod stuff it shouldn't be a problem.

7. chucklingfish

Dear mr sexualrhinocerous, can you make a custom portal gun mod that we can get by entering the server

-your servers biggest fan
    Chucklingfish

8. SexualRhinoceros

I wish I could but that can't be done entirely server side :(

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  9. World_Of_Pie

World_Of_Pie Yeah, You!

hey rhino,
    theres a mod on the public server witch adds incredibly overpowerd guns. now my question is is there only 3 types of theses op gun and is there op swords

10. SexualRhinoceros

no modded swords they didn't work right. Only modded guns and a modded shield!

11. I am Ben

I am Ben Space Hobo

Character's Nickname: Ben
    (Optional)Your age and gender: 15 male
    (Optional)Where are you from: Australia
    Description of yourself: fun love roleplaying and playing with people
    Will you follow the rules?: of course yes

12. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

13. xShadowMonster

xShadowMonster Yeah, You!

SexualRhinoceros i have been playing on your public server fo a while and would like to ask will you be updating the version of the public server as i am un able to get on to the server and im sure others are experiancing the same problem

14. xShadowMonster

xShadowMonster Yeah, You!

if people are having trouble getting on the public server its probably something to do with the version :)

15. StilleVande

StilleVande Big Damn Hero

There was a version update that came out today.

Systems updated to recent version.

Enjoy! :)

16. chucklingfish

Error connecting?

17. StilleVande

We have 5 people on atm.

Doesn't seem to be an issue on the server side man.

18. World_Of_Pie

World_Of_Pie Yeah, You!

hey rhino is the private servers password the same and what is the public server main wold coords

thx

19. StilleVande

Currently, the VPS we use on out public server is a piece of shit, and is down (we are looking for another host for the public one).

That being said, I made the private server the public one for now, until we get another VPS host.

The Public server has no password, and the spawn world is:

alpha -84936662 -62554636 -13754701 6 12

SexualRhinoceros likes this.
  20. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

How do you even mod things?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.