1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Still nothing...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Xavier Darkheart, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

I was hoping after all this time that the issue causing random computers of various types to lag for no reason would be fixed. Looks like it's still unplayable. I've been here since the start, been through countless resets, and frustrations, and now I simply feel like the devs do not care, and regret spending my money, since the game is still broken for a great deal of players... Do they intend to fix this issues eventually, or should I simply give up trying? Also, before people blame specs, I will block you. My PC can handle near anything you throw at it, and I've seen complaints from a great deal of players ranging between potato pcs, to high end ones like mine having a massive unplayable lagfest for a game, and nothing ever said by the devs on a fix....and just because you don't have the issue, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.