1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sticks Misc Items & stuff [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Furniture and Objects' started by Stickperson24, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stickperson24

Stickperson24 Void-Bound Voyager

Stickperson24 submitted a new mod:

Sticks Misc Items & stuff - Misc Furniture & Items

Read more about this mod...

2. Stickperson24

Stickperson24 updated Sticks Misc Items & stuff with a new update entry:

New Items added!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

Add some screenshots :)

4. Stickperson24

I'll make sure too, any ideas on what I should screenshot?

5. Stickperson24

Stickperson24 updated Sticks Misc Items & stuff with a new update entry:

Mostly bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Everything. Im not joking. A mod like this basically requires screenshots of everything it adds, otherwise we don't know what the heck we are downloading.

7. Stickperson24

Is this good? There's also a white hoverbike but I forgot about it.

Attached Files:

• Mod.PNG
      Mod.PNG
      File size:
      560.6 KB
      Views:
  8. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Better than nothing. You should really make your additions the focal point of the image. Take more than one if you need to. And don't scribble over things. For the most part, people can tell the difference between what is modded and what isn't.

9. Stickperson24

Okay, I was just making sure, I'll add a picture of everything I added to the description, thanks for the advice.

10. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

The 3rd screenshot in your lineup does seem to show all the items. Granted, it is a bit better than the screenshot you provided earlier in this Discussion area. However, I find it lacking. The image is mostly a field of empty black, making your items really hard to see. (See 1st image below for how my browser looks.)

Instead, if you rearranged your items to fit closer together and cropped the image, it appears much larger through the browser, allowing us to see more details. (See 2nd image below for what I could do...)

I think it would help attract more attention to your mod if you were more descriptive - more specific - in what it adds. Granted, furniture is pretty much all about looks. But when it comes to Guns, Armor, and most other items it would help a lot to mention their attributes.

What is the armor made of? How does it compare with other armor found in the game? Is it better than Tier 6 racial armor? Does the armor have added effects, like resistance to cold or the ability to breath air?

You should also explain a few things about your guns: How powerful are they in comparison to the in-game guns? Are they equivalent to Tier 1-2-3-4-5-6? What bullets do they shoot? Do the bullets bounce or have other traits? Do the guns have a built-in flashlight or a secondary effect?

For that matter, are all your new items available through your new shop made available through Infinity Express?

Finally, I really think it would be better to separate your secondary set of, quote, "Overpowered" armor for a separate mod that you could put in the separate Cheat mod category. Just my two cents...

Attached Files:

11. Stickperson24

I have a lot of personal Issues going on right now, I'm not currently working on the mod etc. etc.

However, I will use the picture you provided, Thank you for that.

12. Stickperson24

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.