1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Stellar Guardians 1.2

Sometimes the last line of defense against the Ruin is Magical Girls

1. Luna Celestica

Luna Celestica Void-Bound Voyager

Luna Celestica submitted a new mod:

Stellar Guardians - Sometimes the last line of defense against the Ruin is Magical Girls

Read more about this mod...

2. NixeaKip

NixeaKip Void-Bound Voyager

Sooo... super weird issue. The boomerang doesn't seem to work, it's apparently making enemies invulnerable instead which is not exactly ideal. Is anyone else having this issue?

3. Luna Celestica

hmm, that's really strange, it shouldn't apply any status effects at all. Do you have any other mods installed that effect boomerang behavior?

4. NixeaKip

No... Not that I can think of. But of course, mods being mods it could be the most random thing causing this :/

Update: I was using an upgraded boomerang, I tried to use one as it is when crafted and now enemies don't become invincible, they instead cause the game to crash to the main menu with this error message https://imgur.com/a/bxsozYV

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. Luna Celestica

can you post your starbound log on pastebin and post it here?

6. NixeaKip

Here, I've used an upgraded boomerang (which makes enemies immune) first, then hit the now invulnerable enemy with a regular one which didn't make it crash, then I went to look for an entirely new, non invincible enemy and hit them with the regular boomerang which did make the game crash.

https://pastebin.com/KV5YZTUW

7. Luna Celestica

Oh ok, I see what I did wrong. I'll upload a fix in a minute.

8. Luna Celestica

9. NixeaKip

Wait, so I did right to report this issue and turned out not to be on my end? \o/

Luna Celestica likes this.
  10. RedCore22

RedCore22 Aquatic Astronaut

Doing "Magical Girl" tools?

How about adding both Star Guardian and Dreadnova items from League of Legends (Got to have something out of place. At least it's not evil)